Time+Space - earn £10 on loyalty points for Toontrack or Presonus purchases

TheSteven

From Time+Space:

• Right now when you buy any Toontrack product we'll add an extra 2000 bonus loyalty points (worth £10) to your account!
    So, buy this year's bestseller EZbass and with the extra 2000 points you'll be earning £16.45-worth to save off your next T+S purchase! Or, buy the industry-leading Superior Drummer 3 and earn a total of 5,150 points worth £25!
    But hurry as the Bonus points offer ends 9am (BST) Tuesday 18th August.

or

• Buy any Presonus software (including upgrades) and get 2000 extra loyalty points worth £10! Ends soon!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• TheSteven changed the title to Time+Space - earn £10 on loyalty points for Toontrack or Presonus purchases

These bonus points work on EZKeys and drummer midi packs. Many are already reduced by twenty per cent. You qualify for another 2,000 points plus purchase points for every one that you buy and you can use them immediately on your next purchase. You'll pay way less than half price.

• Like 2

Thanks TS! I have 850 points that I have been unable to use as you need 1000 before you unlock the £5 voucher.

So this offer should be very useful as if I spend £15 on Toontrack I will get 150 points (10 points per pound) making my total 1000 (for £5) plus 2000 points (£10) bonus which I can then use to buy the Studio One 5 Pro upgrade... and then get another 2000 points (£10) for buying Presonus!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, musical said:

These bonus points work on EZKeys and drummer midi packs. Many are already reduced by twenty per cent. You qualify for another 2,000 points plus purchase points for every one that you buy and you can use them immediately on your next purchase. You'll pay way less than half price.

Yep, this works out nicely.   I think after the first one, I was able to  buy subsequent midi packs for 6.66 GBP each. Hard to quibble with that. Just hard to stop the cycle!