ARE WE LOVERS (Anymore ?)

SPAK

Boy, I'm really late to this party.  Too bad because this is one of the best songs I've heard in a while.  I caught to Peter G vibe, too, but mainly because your voice is dripping in pathos like his.  This is a supreme song that deserves recognition.  I'd love for this song to go viral.  More please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lynn said:

Boy, I'm really late to this party.  Too bad because this is one of the best songs I've heard in a while.  I caught to Peter G vibe, too, but mainly because your voice is dripping in pathos like his.  This is a supreme song that deserves recognition.  I'd love for this song to go viral.  More please.

Thanks Lynn I really appreciate the input from you. As of late I'm getting into video work so I will take your idea to YouTube and then to the bank !😉

All the best

Steve

9 hours ago, freddy j said:

I don't know how I missed this one but I'm very glad that I did indeed find it.  The vocals are indeed wonderful and you have captured the emotion of the lyrics in your presentation without over selling the song.  Excellent job!

Thankyou for listening to it and your comments ... I say this a lot, but it really does mean a lot from a muso such as yourself ... thanks again

Steve