2 Free Themes for Cakewalk

Xel Ohh

I made 2 themes to celebrate my 400 subs on youtube they are free to download the link is in the video description. I made a light and dark theme... The dark theme has some elements from Grand Vista Black and Blue by @Canopus . Thanks for making yours so that I can make mine.. I change a few things like the console has blue in the mixer the knobs and meters have been changed but I keep the glossy look.. The light has most of the same elements as the dark I explain in the video.. Free to download and use. I also give some instructions on how to install in the video... Hope this helps and thanks for the support.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Xel Ohh said:

The dark theme has some elements from Grand Vista Black and Blue by @Canopus. Thanks for making yours so that I can make mine..

No problem, and thanks for the credit. The more Cakewalk themes available the better chance people will find something they like. Having seen the video, I kind of liked the blue bars in your Performance module so it’s not impossible that I will change from orange to blue in Gran Vista sometime in the future.

As for the name Canopus, it’s a star that only can be seen from the southern hemisphere. It’s actually the second-brightest star in the night sky after Sirius.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...