Izotope Nectar 3 for $29

kitekrazy

On 8/25/2020 at 9:28 AM, Grem said:

Good plan. But do keep us posted. I am still waiting to see if you do get it!! : )

Will do, Grem.

On 8/24/2020 at 5:03 AM, mibby said:

They have done this before. I almost wonder if it is intentional at this point.  🤔

I'm actually now also beginning to wonder if there might be an element of truth to this. In the twelve days since placing my first and only ever order (Nectar 3 for $29) at Musician's Friend I've counted nineteen emails from them (sometimes several in one day). One was an order confirmation notification while the other eighteen have been marketing spam purposed basically to entice me to order more stuff from them. At this stage my order is still 'Processing'. 

I've been waiting for them to contact me about what's going on as the onus is squarely on them to do that. Their automated marketing spam send-out's aside, I'm wondering if my order might've actually fallen through their system's cracks somehow. If day 14 comes and my order is still 'Processing' then I'll email them to push for a resolution.

Edited by Cat Schrodinger

Contacted them yesterday via Facebook. Got a message telling me there was an error in their system and I had to phone them - which from UK on my phone plan  was going to be at least as much again as the original $29.

Asked them to look into it further - nothing since!

On 8/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, Cat Schrodinger said:

If day 14 comes and my order is still 'Processing' then I'll email them to push for a resolution.

If you do not get your product even after emailing them, are you able to lodge a disputed transaction though either PayPal or your Bank? (how ever you paid)

Mind you, PayPal or your Bank might simply say that "Sir, the site clearly does say that the product does not ship to Australia" and leave it at that and you have to chalk it up to experience....

New message from Musician’s Friend. Order cancelled - but to replace the order, just phone.

So it would appear that the reason you get bombarded with “stupid deal” emails is, in fact, because they are stupid themselves.

Never mind, I’ve survived using the Elements suite up to now, so it’s back to that and ignore companies that offer deals too good to be true!