Izotope Nectar 3 for $29

kitekrazy

14 hours ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

According to someone posting about this deal on reddit who contacted support, they were told that the system takes longer to process orders for first time buyers, and that a code will be sent within a couple of hours of the payment processing. After contacting support a second time they were told that there's a 1-2 business day manual processing time and that they don't work on weekends, after which it'll take up to 24 hrs for the code to be sent.

I'm not ecactly sure of what to make of all that. But I think the basic gist is that it could be a few days yet before an outcome is known.

Got it after about 36 hours or so, European buyer (initially blocked). Used PayPal and vpn.

5 hours ago, GroverKen said:

And now they won't let me log into my account because it's a .uk email address. How on earth can I contact them now to get this sorted? Are they really friends with anyone?

I've had a couple really poor experiences with them (haven't used them in a number of years now).

That being said, this was clearly an error.  All other sites had promos for the same price on Essentials.   Those that didn't get an order cancel are mearly lucky.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

That being said, this was clearly an error.  All other sites had promos for the same price on Essentials.   Those that didn't get an order cancel are mearly lucky.  

That's also what I thought, Elements was advertised everywhere else on sale at $29.00, the full version was $99.00 on sale. Only at these 2 venues which are apparently the same company, was the full version advertised at $29.00.

🤪Oh, the joy! Five and a quarter days after ordering and nothing to show for it so far besides the order confirmation email that was received shortly after ordering. Order status: still 'Processing'.

Musician's Friend, I behold you as supreme Guru and thank you for giving me this opportunity to practice patience. 🙏

*wanders off muttering indecipherables under breath*

Edited by Cat Schrodinger
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2020 at 3:44 PM, GroverKen said:

6 days and counting. Still getting bombarded with emails from them encouraging me to buy more stuff. Really?

Same boat here. I had previously stated that all I'd received since ordering is an order confirmation email. But I have actually also been receiving the daily Stupid Email of the Day . . . I mean, um... Stupid Deal of the Day email.

In fairness to Musician's friend they've probably just got a lot on their plate of late. But the daily deal email thing really is starting to rub me the wrong way. Ideally, a customer should be able to have a purchased software product registered, downloaded and installed within minutes or hours of ordering. Instead I'm just receiving unwanted regular-as-clockwork deal enticement spam and no word whatsoever about the order.

Order status: still 'Processing', eight and a half days and counting.

6 hours ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

In fairness to Musician's friend they've probably just got a lot on their plate of late. But the daily deal email thing really is starting to rub me the wrong way.

They have done this before. I almost wonder if it is intentional at this point.  🤔

16 hours ago, mibby said:

They have done this before. I almost wonder if it is intentional at this point.  🤔

At this point, after nine and a half days of waiting for my order status to progress beyond 'Processing' while receiving no contact other than the regular daily deal emails, I'm inclined to just simply write this off as a loss and move on. If the order does happen to complete sometime then I'll count it as an unexpected bonus. 

'Musician's Friend'? Ironic.

10 hours ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

after nine and a half days of waiting

10 hours ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

If the order does happen to complete sometime then I'll count it as an unexpected bonus. 

Good plan. But do keep us posted. I am still waiting to see if you do get it!! : )