Remarkable ambient freebie Serenity

Fleer

They have two other freebies as well. Quiet Piano VST, effected piano presets, and Rain Maker, mixable rain and thunder sounds. Simple, but might be useful, if one hasn't many libraries and processors. Or inspirational.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tomgu said:

They have two other freebies as well. Quiet Piano VST, effected piano presets, and Rain Maker, mixable rain and thunder sounds. Simple, but might be useful, if one hasn't many libraries and processors. Or inspirational.

This got my interest.  Another example of how not to make a website.

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

For a website that is giving stuff away, it is straightforward and the to point.   Way better than many I've seen, including some popular ones.

My complaint would be more about the GUI for Serenity, way to small to actually be able to read what the knobs are.   You can turn then and basically figure things out.  But the plugin itself would benefit from either a larger size or a different design.

Got all 3 of the offerings.  

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

Purely out of interest, what's wrong with the website? It's a little information-sparse, but gives a general overview of the things on offer. The colours don't clash, and it works with smaller window sizes as well.

43 minutes ago, antler said:

Purely out of interest, what's wrong with the website? It's a little information-sparse, but gives a general overview of the things on offer. The colours don't clash, and it works with smaller window sizes as well.

That and someone is addicted to Photoshop. Scrolling was annoying,  It sucks.