Touch

Bajan Blue

On 8/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Nice one Nigel. Enjoyed both the music & video, very well produced.

Thanks for this, your comments always appreciated

On 8/17/2020 at 3:15 AM, bjornpdx said:

Nigel

As usual the production is top notch, the song and video. Something good comes out of the lockdown. 

Hi Bjorn

Ah lockdown - unfortunately we still have lockdown, albeit   somewhat watered down, but still a curfew - think everyone has had enough of it by now. But as you said, it did give us time to do some stuff we wouldn't have!!

Nigel

On 8/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, Grem said:

Nigel great sound, excellent mix and top notch video. I love the blue thing in the eye at the beginning of Devine Lie videos. Did you do that? Whoever did, excellent work. The video really keeps me watching. I watched the Tears video after the Touch video. Both excellent stuff. She really does a great job lip syncing in her videos. And she really did an excellent job on Tears. That was a good song.

Hi Grem

Thanks for those  kind comments - always appreciate you taking the time to have a watch and listen

Cheers

Nigel

On 8/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, daryl1968 said:

great energy Nigel - loads of ear candy

Hi Daryl

thanks for that,  really appreciated

Nigel

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, Paul Bush said:

I concure with all of the above ..and a bit more.... loved it...... lots of surprises in there  well done

Hi Paul

thanks, really glad you liked it

Nigel

On 8/18/2020 at 4:27 PM, Amicus717 said:

This is really good -- slick and polished, and lots of great hooks in there. A very enjoyable listen. 

Like a few folks above, I listened first without images, so now I gotta see the video (which at first glance, looked pretty slick as well). 

Really nice work, Nigel.

Hi Amicus

Glad you liked the track, hope you enjoy the video as well - cheers

Nigel

On 8/19/2020 at 9:46 PM, freddy j said:

Brilliant!!!!  The music is excellent and the excellent imagery complements the music.  This video/song just exudes talent by all involved.  It's always a treat to listen-to/watch what you post.

Hi Freddy

Thanks so much for that, i'm so pleased you enjoy our music and videos

Cheers

Nigel