Touch

Bajan Blue

Hi Everyone

Into our fifth month of Hard lock down in South Africa thanks to our incompetent Government - anyway I suppose we've had plenty of time to play doing videos!

This track, Touch, is again from the album we released in 2017, On Top of the World

Hope you enjoy it

Nigel

• Like 5

On 8/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, garybrun said:

I always listen to the tracks first before watching the video.
Nice panning effects and delays and good arrangements that keeps you interested.

Gonna give it another listen and watch the video.

Gary - thanks for that - hope you enjoy the video

Nigel

On 8/15/2020 at 4:41 AM, Adam Compeau said:

Good, and that Barquentine's Gasp is so great!!!! 

I am learning about how to better my video's from you...

Hi Adam - well thanks for that - appreciated - we try hard with the videos these days and I think we are getting a bit better

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel great sound, excellent mix and top notch video. I love the blue thing in the eye at the beginning of Devine Lie videos. Did you do that? Whoever did, excellent work. The video really keeps me watching. I watched the Tears video after the Touch video. Both excellent stuff. She really does a great job lip syncing in her videos. And she really did an excellent job on Tears. That was a good song.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 12:35 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

That's a cool song and video Nigel - I agree with Pcode - that side stick works well. The lead vocal was quite good - she has a smooth voice.

It sounds radio-ready - well done.

Hi douglas

Appreciate the kind comments

Thanks

Nigel

This is really good -- slick and polished, and lots of great hooks in there. A very enjoyable listen. 

Like a few folks above, I listened first without images, so now I gotta see the video (which at first glance, looked pretty slick as well). 

Really nice work, Nigel.