Hiding Universal Audio Plugins?

icu81b4

HI, I wonder if anyone can assist me please? .. I Use Universal Audio Apollo kit and have a number of their excellent plug-in's however When using CbB and I select 'Insert Audio Effect >Universal Audio Inc.'  I am faced with a selection of every plug-in that they have created instead of just the plug-in's I have purchased, Which is a pain to scroll through all this stuff to find the one I want. 

Now I know that folks on the UA Forums have been asking to get this sorted and they have corrected this in their LUNA DAW product - But I prefer CbB and wondered if this can be sorted from Plug-in Manager somehow? 

There are two ways in the Plug-in Manager users can control which plug-ins appear in the layouts

• custom layouts - show only the plug-ins the user adds to the layout in any order including nested folders. The downside is custom layouts must be manually maintained.
  • excluding plug-ins - select a plug-in and click the "Exclude Plug-in" button. This prevents the plug-in from showing up in the "Sort by" plug-in lists.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, icu81b4 said:

HI, I wonder if anyone can assist me please? .. I Use Universal Audio Apollo kit and have a number of their excellent plug-in's however When using CbB and I select 'Insert Audio Effect >Universal Audio Inc.'  I am faced with a selection of every plug-in that they have created instead of just the plug-in's I have purchased, Which is a pain to scroll through all this stuff to find the one I want. 

Now I know that folks on the UA Forums have been asking to get this sorted and they have corrected this in their LUNA DAW product - But I prefer CbB and wondered if this can be sorted from Plug-in Manager somehow? 

Yup. All of us UAD users experience the same thing. The self defined custom layout scook mentioned is the best solution I've found.