I STILL MISS YOU

Supa Reels

There's no mistaking your voice and music. Is this a different version of a song you've posted before? Lyrics and/or subject sounds a little familiar to me.
Reverb works very well IMO. Really like the chorus especially, although your voice sounds a bit different in the chorus.

You posted a song a while ago which really touched me. I think it was about a family health situation which, from reading what you said above, apparently has now been resolved?

• Like 2

Good song. Nice that your able to express your feelings like this. Good story.  I liste3ned twice. Once before reading others comments and once after.  

But I like Thrown Away a lot better! Listened to it before I listened to this one. Came up on the auto play f Soundcloud. So I must have listened to your stuff before and liked it!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

There's no mistaking your voice and music. Is this a different version of a song you've posted before? Lyrics and/or subject sounds a little familiar to me.
Reverb works very well IMO. Really like the chorus especially, although your voice sounds a bit different in the chorus.

You posted a song a while ago which really touched me. I think it was about a family health situation which, from reading what you said above, apparently has now been resolved?

I think I put this one up on SC sometime ago but of late I have been going over stuff and remixing so I was very interested in the crits, having revisited this song and changed a few things. The chorus is my own voice but I use a modified Voicelive touch as I no longer do live stuff .. so that's what your hearing ...

The song you made a comment about on SC, was not posted hear on CWD (   HE CAN'T TAKE YOU HOME  ). You know as a songwriter and wordsmith, that if you write something to burn off the pain and one person feels it, you don't feel so alone ... Thankyou for your comment, it really meant a lot then and now, and yes things are never going to be truly resolved but they are getting better to quote an old Beatles song !

All the best

Steve (Sabby)

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Good song. Nice that your able to express your feelings like this. Good story.  I liste3ned twice. Once before reading others comments and once after.  

But I like Thrown Away a lot better! Listened to it before I listened to this one. Came up on the auto play f Soundcloud. So I must have listened to your stuff before and liked it!

Have to say both songs have a sad feel to them, but I have to agree 'Thrown away' is a better song  as I feel the story flows a little more. Many thanks for taking so much time with both songs .

S

49 minutes ago, Lynn said:

I've always thought that you have a Paul Simon quality in your voice and songwriting.  This is a terrific song, and you continue to be one of our shining lights.

Thanks m8 I'm made up ! ...Now all I godda do is get my head through the studio door 😉

S

• Haha 2