VS700 Win 10

dahjah

So I rebuilt my computer and of course had to move from win 8 to 10. Had a hell of a time getting the VS and the focusrite saffire liquid 56 to work.

Anyways I found the VS hack and successfully got it working and the focusrite too.

I have a problem where tracks will go silent for a second while playing. Is anybody else who did the hack for the VS experiencing dropouts in playback?

I really don't want to but it's looking like I might have to move on to supm else. (as in i/o and controller)

I run a VS-700 on Windows 10 every day, it should play back correctly. Do you get any metering when the tracks co silent or no? Also try seeing if it will play in WASAPI shared mode. See if you can hear anything if you toggle the global FX bypass in the Control Bar in case it is a plugin in demo mode.

3 minutes ago, dahjah said:

It looks like it's the CA-2A in the pro channel, when I turn it off, no dropouts, when I turn it back on random dropouts in different places and you can see the metering drop down on that channel as well.

If you have any issues with auth after going through the link scook sent, PM me and we'll take care of it.