Oscar Garzon

I cant open cakewalk by bandlab. It says "sorry, this plugin require adobe premiere pro"

That message is not coming directly from Cakewalk. I'd check what you have set for your VST scan paths, as it seems like it might be trying to load invalid plugins. That said, you should be able to click OK and continue to any project in Cakewalk because that's not a Cakewalk error.

i fixed it by deleting all my VST plugins from adobe premiere. I didn't know how to set my VST paths so I just deleted the adobe premiere VST plugins

54 minutes ago, Oscar Garzon said:

i fixed it by deleting all my VST plugins from adobe premiere. I didn't know how to set my VST paths so I just deleted the adobe premiere VST plugins

Open the Cakewalk Plug-in Manager and click OPTIONS to see, add, or remove folders from the VST scan paths.

1 hour ago, Oscar Garzon said:

You can also go to Edit | Preferences, VST Settings tab to change your scan folders.

1 minute ago, Oscar Garzon said:

thank you very much. i feel stupid.

No worries, not everybody spends all day in front of their DAW. Just make sure you only have valid paths for your VST Scan Folders. The defaults are C:\program files\common files\vst3, and C:\program files\cakewalk\vstplugins. You can add other ones, so long as they're specifically locations for plugins. Don't have anything like just root C:\ or C:\Program Files as other .dll files will interfere with the scan. 

• Thanks 1

Sometimes products will have plugins that only run in a single host (like this Decrackler plugin).  Inside Cakewalk's plugin manager you can disable single plugins for this case.   Since sometimes it's hard to have fully separate install paths for the "specialized" VST plugins.

• Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, Oscar Garzon said:

thank you very much. i feel stupid.

Me too. It's been life long. Still hoping for improvement though. Hope probably goes with the disease.

Whenever someone asks me if I'm an idiot (frequent occurrence), I respond by saying:
"If I was, would I possess the requisite comprehension, self-awareness and perceptivity essential to determine this fact?" 
- UbiquitousBubba

• Like 2