Rigid Audio - Aquiver update 1.1 released.

TheSteven

Rigid Audio - Aquiver update 1.1 released
AQUIVER: IMPROVED.
WHAT'S NEW? 1000 INSTRUMENTS FULL OF MOTION!

Get the new AQUIVER for $4.99 here - 4 days left!
http://rigid-audio.com/products_aquiver.html
Customers that already bought AQUIVER before will get this free update in the next few days.

AQUIVER now delivers 1000 powerful, deep and soaring granular sounds and weights around 4GB.

It is powered by a custom granular engine that can play hundreds of small grains of audio with no huge CPU impact. AQUIVER is ideal for movie scoring, underscore and futuristic sound design.

It features realtime recording of knob movements, a FX engine with bread-and-butter effects and a unique lock switch. Using that, you can skip through instruments while locking the current settings in place. Perfect for trying out different sounds without loosing current knob and/or effect settings.

A new volume knob with motion recording has been added as well as the possibility to now play back motion recordings in ping-pong (forward/backward) mode for smoother transitions.

• 1000 preset instruments
  • strings, noises, sweeps, textures, atmospheres and soundscapes
  • chords, drones, guitars, pads, pianos, vocal fx and wind sounds
  • powerful granular engine
  • effects section with filter, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb
  • all effect settings can be modulated via one effect knob in realtime
  • grain control: flux, spray, smooth, shift, detune and transpose
  • realtime knob movement recording for interesting patterns
  • lock button to switch sounds without loosing current settings
  • retrig button for retriggering knob movement recordings
  • Forward / backward knob movement playback
  • low CPU and memory footprint

wp41ad5963_05_06.jpg

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Rigid Audio - Aquiver update 1.1 released.

I usually love Rigid Audio stuff, but I found Aquiver to be a bit disappointing.    I only got it last night, but as I played through the various patches I found most of them rather annoying.  (Their demo seemed to sound much better!)   I'll give it another go this weekend - maybe I'll hear it differently.   Of course, for less than $5 I can't really complain...

8 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

I usually love Rigid Audio stuff, but I found Aquiver to be a bit disappointing.    I only got it last night, but as I played through the various patches I found most of them rather annoying.  (Their demo seemed to sound much better!)   I'll give it another go this weekend - maybe I'll hear it differently.   Of course, for less than $5 I can't really complain...

I actually like the sound.  It's very good for Film, TV and video game  production (especially tense thrillers or horror) or dark and moody music production.  Not that useful for mainstream / top 40  music production.  Through many of the newer sounds recently added help to fill in that gap quite a bit. 

Edited by Lemar Sain