Cakewalk tt1 not playing any sound

Jellybeantiger

Question

6 answers to this question

That icon with midi and something else combined,confuses the hell out of me.

In Reaper I load the multi vstis and there is a drop down box where I can select midi channel amount and also audio output tracks for the vsti multi instrument and bang ,it’s done..

I really need a tutorial on multi instrument vsti loading and what to select when loadung that vsti and what tracks to get them to work?

So confusing Cakewalk’s multi channel routing ,eepecially that combined channel with the two icons,midi and audio.

Do I load 16 of those combined channels,16 midi and audio and if I do load 16 midi and audio,how do I get them to link up with the multi vsti?

I think I will stick with Reaper because it feels more intuitive to me.

Edited by Jellybeantiger

You should use Reaper because Cakewalk doesn’t work like Reaper judging by your complaining in 3 other threads.
If you don’t take the time to watch a few videos on the basics or better yet open the documentation using the built in Help module your going to struggle. So far all your complaints are user inexperience related. Cakewalk is complicated and 3 x more powerful than Reaper. It takes time so relax , start watching the tutorials and you’ll be cruising along in a week or so