APD Offer: FREE - AmpliTube SVX by IK Multimedia

Audio Plugin Deals

We are back again with a blockbuster FREEBIE! For just 2 weeks, get IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube SVX for FREE  (normally $99.99).

AmpliTube SVX features 18 models including 4 amps, 6 cabinets and 8 stomps, giving you the “Greatest Hits” amps, from the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass from the SVT – the Grandaddy of them all, to the smooth groove-making rolls of the B-15.

It is easy to use even with no musical programming experience.

Download here: https://audioplugin.deals/amplitube-svx-by-ik-multimedia-free-download/

Offer expires on August 25th, 2020

KEY FEATURES

• Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
  • Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
  • Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
  • Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
  • DAW automation and BPM synchronization
  • 5 separate modules
  • Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
  • Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
  • Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
  • Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
  • 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
  • Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
  • SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)

AUDIO DEMOS

Edited by Audio Plugin Deals
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

interesting... seems they have changed their names...

previously BA500, now it seems to be SVX-500... Have they lost love from Ampeg ?

Anyway even after refreshing my gear I still have old names, not like on newest pictures

• Like 1

As I have Amplitube MAX, I've got this already.  

They came out with SVX2 later.  That isn't an update, it's a new product.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/svx2/

They do sell both of them in a bundle. 

IMHO it is one of the greatest freebies IK has given out, and they've done a lot of them.  And it worked with me.  I bought T-RackS, after I got Black 76 in Computer Music. It's still one of my go-to compressors. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3

The main thing that stops me using Amplitude is that you can't hide products you don't own - same with t-racks.   It's so frustrating wading through masses of presets or amps trying to find out what it is you have....Doesn't encourage me to spend more money - just makes me not use it !

Obviously doesn't affect you if you have MAX but for the rest of us :)

Can imagine if all plugin vendors did this...You buy one Waves product but it installs the LOT....it would soon be total chaos.  Or Plugin Alliance.

Also you no simple way to check for updates although they are not alone in this.  Just noticed there was a MODO drum update - no way of knowing without logging in and checking version numbers against one's you have installed.  Painful 

Still great value for money at £0 :)

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I got Black 76 in Computer Music. It's still one of my go-to compressors. 

For all of my complaining about the IK universe and the unnecessary complexity and annoyances, YES!  Black 76 is fantastic and also one of my go-tos! Out of the whole line-up, well, the ones I own, this one has got to be my favorite so far.

It's so frustrating wading through masses of presets or amps trying to find out what it is you have....Doesn't encourage me to spend more money - just makes me not use it !

+1000!!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, simon said:

The main thing that stops me using Amplitude is that you can't hide products you don't own - same with t-racks.   It's so frustrating wading through masses of presets or amps trying to find out what it is you have....Doesn't encourage me to spend more money - just makes me not use it !

Can imagine if all plugin vendors did this...You buy one Waves product but it installs the LOT....it would soon be total chaos.  Or Plugin Alliance.

Also you no simple way to check for updates although they are not alone in this.  Just noticed there was a MODO drum update - no way of knowing without logging in and checking version numbers against one's you have installed.  Painful 

A few do this very thing and agree it is annoying.  

IK does this for the other products to, but at least with the VST effects outside of the "bundle" you can use the manager to not show them.  Within something like Amplitube, it is an annoyance to find what you actually own.

Nice freebie, but I do agree I tend to not even opening Amplitube  with regularity for such a reason (I also don't tend to use in the box amp sims)

If you own legacy WAVES products you are downloading a 3+ gig file, it is nuts with them as well.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 3

Just now, mibby said:

For all of my complaining about the IK universe and the unnecessary complexity and annoyances, YES!  Black 76 is fantastic and also one of my go-tos! Out of the whole line-up, well, the ones I own, this one has got to be my favorite so far.

I think it's only me complaining :)

(they don't sign their installers properly - and the installers are broken for Modo Drum (in more than one way) - and they make you download/install the entire 7gig just to update the .vst3 file)

not disputing the quality - it's just they are so fustrating to actually use

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simon said:

it's just they are so fustrating to actually use

And a HUGE deterrent to "updating" what you've already got, because you have to go through the whole mess all over again!

@Peter - IK Multimedia *  said on some thread somewhere (paraphrasing) that IK does this to make it easier for users to demo other products (??), but it has the opposite effect - at least for me. I barely even look at IK stuff now because it's too much of a hassle.

*Tagging you here is case you want to weigh in and set us straight.  Nothing at all "personal" intended!  :)

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mibby said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia *  said on some thread somewhere (paraphrasing) that IK does this to make it easier for users to demo other products (??), but it has the opposite effect - at least for me. I barely even look at IK stuff now because it's too much of a hassle.

exactly this - I'd be delighted to use them and I'd (probably) buy more if I didn't have to wade through loads and loads and loads of stuff I don't have.  Actually I don't have to wade through loads and loads and loads of stuff I don't have...I just don't bother.

Sunset Sound and the Space Delay look really interesting but there's no way I'm buying as they will be just lost in the massive IK plugin list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

It's the reason why I don't use the TRacks stuff or Amplitude as well. At least with SampleTank I can hide what I don't own, but not the other two. I only have the free stuff when it comes to TRacks and Apmlitude and have not even installed any of them. I just registered them so it can be in my account. I will only install and use them if I feel I REALLY NEED to. Which is probably never, LOL!

14 minutes ago, chris.r said:

In T-racks suite there is a setting in menu to filter presets by owned modules. Not seeing anything like that in Amplitube.

thanks Chris - doesn't hide the million plugins from appearing in your plugin list does it ?

14 minutes ago, simon said:

thanks Chris - doesn't hide the million plugins from appearing in your plugin list does it ?

no :), but I only have 3 plugins to top up my bundle :D 

and T-racks is kind of simple to deal, you can go to the plugins folder and just delete anything you don't own then rescan and you're good... wouldn't know how to deal with same task in Amplitube

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chris.r said:

no :), but I only have 3 plugins to top up my bundle :D 

and T-racks is kind of simple to deal, you can go to the plugins folder and just delete anything you don't own then rescan and you're good... wouldn't know how to deal with same task in Amplitube

true - but any updates mean you have to do the whole thing again.  I haven't got a lot of IK stuff (mainly because of this pain) but I might take the time to weed out the T-racks stuff I don't have.

8 minutes ago, simon said:

true - but any updates mean you have to do the whole thing again.  I haven't got a lot of IK stuff (mainly because of this pain) but I might take the time to weed out the T-racks stuff I don't have.

Yes. I have enough to want tot do updates, but enough to NOT want to do updates and sort through them all. I've even resorted to creating a document so I can go down the entire T-Racks plugins in my DAW and check/uncheck the ones I don't have.

Looking real forward to this new installer that @Fleer mentioned! I hope IK got some user input and have been taking notes on forum complainers.  :)

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2