AC DarkAqua 6.01 for 2021.04

Adam Compeau

5.28   http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yl5dr3tcce30x/AC_DA_-_5_Pan_Options

Those doggone   Docking and Collapsing arrows were still too Blurry and I had to fix the roll over color/style.

Also, the collapsed Pro Channel Button was blurry...fixed.

The dock/ undock boxes still have a bit of the glow effect, but now as distracting, I don't think...

593820621_0Arrows.png.10b6f7c685b6f623613302efd9e9ac59.png

0 Button.png

Edited by Adam Compeau
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I love all the updates, but I checked, and it still says it was authored by the original guy. It's your theme now, and you should give yourself credit.

The way to change that in Theme Editor is in  Properties.

I added my name to it , but I must have saved it wrong or something...thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 11:49 AM, giovannibuchelli said:

This theme looks gorgeous, but I see it's not updated for 2021.4 

😢

I will try soon...  Thanks!  I'm back to using Samplitude mostly again, but I will try to get it together for this beautiful program of CW!

If you find the post that was talking about what needs to be updated, tag it here if you can, or I will try to look for it...

...oh it looks like it might be pinned to the top of the page...

Edited by Adam Compeau

2 hours ago, Adam Compeau said:

If you find the post that was talking about what needs to be updated, tag it here if you can, or I will try to look for it...

If you get the theme compatibility dialog that says it needs to be updated, click on the link.   Here ya go.

Edited by User 905133
to make footprint smaller

Inspector Tabs Fixed 6.01

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yl5dr3tcce30x/AC+Dark+Aqua+for+Cakewalk+2021.04

Fixed all required updates.  But, then had to fix some tabs by eye...

Hmm, you would think the size of a tab would be more import and required than the dozens of colors required to save as the same color as before!!!

Weird stuff.  But, I love this color scheme as do a few other, so here you go.

This took several hours of course.  Let me know if I missed anything important.

I also left this with just my preferred Pan knob with a line and numbers.  Super easy for me to add the other knob styles if you really need it.

Edited by Adam Compeau
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, giovannibuchelli said:

Thank you!

I love the neon vibe of this theme.

Indeed! You are welcome!  I've tried many other awesome looking themes, but this one feels luxurious and inspiring and has a simple clarity to it.

Thanks!

Edited by Adam Compeau

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sascha Denda said:

This themes sre great. I cant do this.

I think im to stupid for this.

How can i change this theme with light blue colors instead of green?

Learning to use Theme Editor and a pixel editor program is the only way.

Theme Editor allows us to set colors for many of the elements, mostly text and backgrounds/borders. The buttons may only be changed by using "paint" programs like Paint.NET, GIMP, or Photoshop. 

A good bet for what you want (a dark theme with light blue elements?) might be to start with Tungsten and just delete the button images that were changed from light blue. They'll be replaced by the Mercury buttons and you'll have your light blue elements.

After that, if you can operate a pixel editor, or want to learn, then you can start changing the colors of the buttons in that way.

An essential resource is The Young Lady's Illustrated Primer to Creating Cakewalk Themes.

• 1 month later...