Anton Strut

Barry Seymour

I wrote and recorded this little ditty a long time ago with my drummer buddy Tony Lehotsky.  The recording was awful, but his drumming was inspired and the tune was good. This crossed my mind a week ago and I thought I'd try to recreate it. Sounds MUCH better!

Feedback welcome.

• Like 2

Love the guitar, it's got a lot of transient plucked goodness! Be the plectrum! Great lead chops.

I believe you have doubled the guitar part (except for the lead in the middle) - did you manually do the guitar lines twice, or is it a plugin doubler? Whichever, sounds really good.

cheers,

-Tom

4 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Love the guitar, it's got a lot of transient plucked goodness! Be the plectrum! Great lead chops.

I believe you have doubled the guitar part (except for the lead in the middle) - did you manually do the guitar lines twice, or is it a plugin doubler? Whichever, sounds really good.

cheers,

-Tom

I manually doubled the guitar on the melody lines. Tele in one channel, Strat in the other. No stereo or expander effects. All the solos were the Strat.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Barry Seymour said:

Drums are just the built in drum machine, plus some latin percussion instruments. I used TDR Koletnikov on those tracks, I think. Why do you ask?

Not knocking your composition... we all paint different pictures.
I am listing to the attack/beater in the high range.
To my ears its very crisp and enhanced... thats why I asked about the compression.

• Like 1