Waves Abbey Road Chambers - $29.99

ensconced

I forget what I paid for it on release, but it was somewhat more than $29.99 and I have no regrets. Excellent plugin.

This is a no-brainer of a deal!

IMO, YMMV etc etc

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/waves-abbey-road-chambers?goal=0_f9f771a7f5-403b0642a2-310146073&mc_cid=403b0642a2&mc_eid=0a21d6e686

or $26.99 in cart at JRR (or $26.69 with code Forum)

Also Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates at JRR - $35.99 in cart ($35.59 with code Forum) Another excellent plugin for a no-brainer price. IMO YMMV etc etc

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ensconced said:

I forget what I paid for it on release, but it was somewhat more than $29.99 and I have no regrets. Excellent plugin.

This is a no-brainer of a deal!

IMO, YMMV etc etc

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/waves-abbey-road-chambers?goal=0_f9f771a7f5-403b0642a2-310146073&mc_cid=403b0642a2&mc_eid=0a21d6e686

or $26.99 in cart at JRR (or $26.69 with code Forum)

Also Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates at JRR - $35.99 in cart ($35.59 with code Forum) Another excellent plugin for a no-brainer price. IMO YMMV etc etc

I prefer the AR Plates  - but more importantly there is a 20% discount at JRR if you decide to use it:

https://www.jrrshop.com/features/the-great-crash

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I never got the time to even register the Abbey Road Collection. If anyone’s interested, he or she can have all 11 plugins unregistered for $119 (evidently much less than paid) plus PayPal cost if any. 

Edit: first PM gets it 

Edited by Fleer
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

11 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I never got the time to even register the Abbey Road Collection. If anyone’s interested, he or she can have all 11 plugins unregistered for $119 (evidently much less than paid) plus PayPal cost if any. 

Edit: first PM gets it 

That is wild, Fleer!
If I may ask (you don't have to answer tho), what are the circumstances that lead you to buy a relatively expensive plug  and not register it.  :) Maybe you have an studio and buy plugins in case you need them for a project
I don't mean to be disrespectful, just curious as I saw it happen in kvr too

No prob arnoldoo, I just bought too many plugins to learn and I’m still getting to grips with the entire FabFilter bundle ,,,

Luckily I only register plugins when I start using them. This way I can recuperate some of the expense. 

I bought the AR Collection at EveryPlugin, by the way. 

• Like 1

Not much. Got some excess stuff like:

AIR AIEP3 Select plus

KeepForest AizerX bundle 

Sampletekk APD Black Grand II & White

IK Multimedia stuff

Sonokinetic ostinato

Ujam stuff

Toontrack Grand Piano 

Slate VTM

As I said, stuff 😎