Waveform 10 from Tracktion

Fleer

12 hours ago, mettelus said:

LOL, that is a good summary of things. As I am playing with T10, I realized that I got this new machine about 10 weeks after getting the T8 deal and never installed it on this computer. While plying with T10, I tore into Collective and Biotek seriously for the first time, and I really like those guys. Turned out, the T10 demo comes with the versions I owned from T8, so they authorized.

Long story short... I *assumed* that both of these were locked to Tracktion but found out that regardless of what installation path you choose, they install to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins. Once I added that path to VST scans in SO4 and CbB, they pop up for use. 😁

I am still having a very difficult time clicking with Tracktion's workflow, so will see how this plays out; but the two things I really wanted (Collective and BioTek (1)) from this demo I realized I already had.

Just a quick FYI for folks, since I have never had the Steinberg plugin path in my VST scans... It won't hurt to add that path if not already done. AAS is the only other verdor I have that seems to install a duplicate there, even though I told it not to.

I hate that. That is so 90's.  You should be able to move those.  I pay careful attention to where my plugins go.  Some DAWs like Live do not allow for multiple VST folders. While I probably wont deal with this DAW anymore (too many) I like their VST management.