Groove Clip Fine Pitch slows stereo audio clip out of time.

Hello,

I have a some audio tracks imported to my project from a collaborator that I need to fine pitch correct so that they are in tune with my accompanying VST instruments. In clip properties, I select Groove Clip, click "Stretch to Temp" and set the Fine Pitch to 17.5. This works great on the imported mono tracks, but when I do the exact same for the imported stereo tracks, the is gradually slows the track putting it out of time with no way to correct it. Has anyone else run in to this?

Thanks!

image.png.fb5d54e00302bac2b045412755628b60.png

I don't know why this is happening on stereo but not mono tracks, but you could try splitting the stereo tracks into 2 mono tracks and do the pitch correction on them as a workaround.
You could then bounce the 2 corrected tracks back together if you want.

@57Gregy Thanks.  Fortunately these stereo tracks were just side channels to the vox for thickening, so it seemed allot less work to just add a slap back delay instead. I may have to do the splitting technique if I get sent more "important" stereo tracks.

I would be interested though to figure out if I hit a bug and get it reported, but I didn't see a specific forum section that wan't specific to the latest release.