Plugin Alliance Ampeg B-15N - $14.99 (w/ stacked vouchers)

Christian Jones

JUST $39.99 – 48H OFFER!

Ampeg B-15N bass amp

The World's Most Recorded Bass Tone

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

Copy/paste this voucher code during checkout! (You can stack your personal $25 voucher on this bringing this to $14.99)

B15N-3999 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ampeg_b15n.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Ampeg+B-15N+️+Just+%2439+99+Today!&utm_campaign=200809+-+Ampeg+B-15N+-+24H+Flash+Sale+Weekend+Warrior&vgo_ee=de%2Ffctp%2BzB759nv2Xn4RXvlMy%2BOWWuyaZunZiCXh6gI%3D

Offer ends August 10, 11:59 PM California Time

Defining the sound of electric bass, the Ampeg B-15N has been instrumental in everything from Motown cuts with James Jamerson to classic Stax records with Donald "Duck" Dunn. The 30-Watt, 1X15 all-tube power machine is filled with character, giving you a thick fundamental note that has been responsible for huge records from the ’60s and ’70s - Rock, Funk, Soul, you name it!

Crafted by Brainworx, the Ampeg B-15N plugin emulates the circuitry, tone, and iconic beefiness of Ampeg’s Heritage B-15N amp.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Tomgu said:

I should feel offended because they keep sending me the $50 vouchers that are not good for anything.

That's how I felt. That's why I quit buying from them.

The $75 voucher was worse.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Grem said:

That's how I felt. That's why I quit buying from them.

The $75 voucher was worse.

Yeah I noticed that about the big vouchers once they imposed that minimum spend, you can't use it on anything like this or that Chandler amp deal for example and that's lame. They should at least give you the option to regard your $75 voucher as if it were a $25 voucher if you wanted to so you could use it on a deal like this. Because the whole point in giving you such a large voucher is to reward you for your past large purchases but then they cut you out on deals like this, which goes against the spirit of that large voucher. They should have worked that out better. 

Edited by Christian Jones
don't know
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Better than IK version?

I would not say better emulation wise , i never owned one but easier to make it sit on a mix ... 563 mic and 810 cab is my fav starting point...