Getting high latency on VI's with newest builds of Bandlab by Cakewalk.

15 minutes ago, fossile said:

also, the PDC button will drop/bypass the latency from the plugins, which is what i use during recording (although i often skinny down the number of unmuted tracks as well to reduce overhead so i can get my latency way down during the recording)

Thanks. I'll give that a try! Check my photo website: ronbenvenisti.com

Worked perfectly! Thank you.

6 hours ago, fossile said:

also, the PDC button will drop/bypass the latency from the plugins, which is what i use during recording (although i often skinny down the number of unmuted tracks as well to reduce overhead so i can get my latency way down during the recording)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 4:47 PM, Noel Borthwick said:

@Scott Abbey can you share your project file with us so we can check it?
There have been no changes that could have affected latency like that. Did you try reverting to the last release to verify that this is a new issue?
LP MB has some delay but nothing close to 1 second so there is something else going on.

Another thing to check. What is the ThreadSchedulingModel variable in preferences | Configuration file set to? 

So I'm getting latency when  recording my  keyboard playing with Pianoteq as my VST and using my Yamaha keyboard as a MIDI generator.  I couldn't punch in piano parts because of the high latency, and in this project, I built the piano part from Piano Roll View. :( 

Here is the project file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CH-gAD9xuRKGk6T4be6rPtxDvv5x9eaz/view?usp=sharing