Finally Lagging GUI and Transport Functions Fixed

Ron Benvenisti

This became an issue with prior releases. Late, very late or no response to transport. Same with mute, solo, faders and knobs. Made mixing intolerably frustrating.

This release solved those issues 100%. Thanks to support for working closely with me to try to solve the issues, testing different projects, suspected VSTs to no joy. Now those issues are totally gone. Can't wait to use some of the new features. Very excited about the Arranger! Thank you for a great product. Been using Cakewalk from when it was Twelve Tone Systems in 1987 on a home-brew IBM clone with a Voyetra MPU-401. I still have the card and the disks!

My wife and I were working on this mix of Over The Rainbow and it was a bitch. Our next one is going to be a lot easier! This one uses tracks from Katherine McFee's version with some touches from me and she is singing. We were both pros when we were younger, I kept it up but she though she lost it. I've been goading her for years and we would do some vocals and piano in my home studio but I couldn't convince her she still had it. But the the quarantine changed all that! I even made a website for her where the files are higher quality MP3's than the one I could upload because of size limitations. http://SongsFromTheQuarantine.com 

Over The Rainbow.mp3

Edited by Ron Benvenisti
Spelling
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Remember, BTW, that you have a BandLab account that allows you to upload and host songs with no size/quality restrictions.

I think I've read there's 6 or 7 minutes limitation on Bandlab. Maybe they did remove it?