8dio 9th Anniversary Sale - Something New Every Day - Free Gift With Purchase

Reid Rosefelt

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Still $198 here (even with purchase) ...

I think Vernon's right - the freebie is if you buy something > $198.

If it's like their previous similar promotions, you don't add it to your basket: they just email you the serial after your purchase, in addition to your other serial(s).

Also, don't forget to also use their bundle maker promotion code, if your purchase applies.

Edited by antler
  • Thanks 1

I don't see it up on the site any more. Maybe it's over and there will be a new gift today? 

But I agree.  Usually when they do an expensive free gift, you can't get it unless you pay decent money for something else.   You can't buy an $8 product.

Anyway, like a lot of you, I have too many Bazantars already.  😄

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

The Hybrid Tool series is also on sale for a pretty low price. I'd get it if I am not filled to the gills with hybrid scoring options.

I think Dark Prophecy is a one-day special at $68; Hybrid Tools IV looks like a slightly longer-term sale at $98

They might have changed this, but a few months ago I unexpectedly got a nice freebie after a purchase. In my case, the retail value of the plugin I bought was enough to get me the freebie (similar type of promo to this one), even though I paid (much) less for it, as it was on sale.