Sign in to follow this  
paulo

Nectar Elements @ plug-in boutique

14 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

It's actually $129 and it's a terrible deal Paulo. Really bad. 

This is the price I get if I click on the link......

7ZtM139.png

Imagine how all those suckers that got it for nothing feel now!

10 minutes ago, paulo said:

This is the price I get if I click on the link......

7ZtM139.png

Imagine how all those suckers that got it for nothing feel now!

Lol so not only is it a bad deal, but you personally even get a s#ittier deal than that 🤣

• Haha 2

Out of all the Izotope Elements this is by far the worst. Wait until next month, and it will probably be free...

So tempting to check out what is my personal bad deal on this @pluginboutique...

• Like 1

I've come not to expect to pay for *any* of the Elements. If Izotope doesn't like it they can blame Plugin Boutique for always giving them away 

Blame It On The Boutique

Sunshine

Moonlight

Good Times

Boutique

I got Nectar 3 standard (also comes with Melodyne 5 Essential) and Vocal Synth 2 both together for around $99 (I don't remember the exact amount but less than a hundred)! They had a special crossgrade price from Vocal Synth 2 for I think was $45 and they had Vocal Synth 2 on sale at the time for $49, so it was a no-brainer to get Vocal Synth 2 and get all three for under a hundred dollars! :D

The UI designed to make you feel like a doofus.

"Umm, let's see, I think vocal not have enough TONE. Me add TONE. Oh no!  Now it lack CLARITY!! But now  I ran out of CLARITY. $160 wasted on iZotopes!"

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:19 PM, S.L.I.P. said:

Out of all the Izotope Elements this is by far the worst. Wait until next month, and it will probably be free...

I'm already pretty much fully Izotoped up. I just posted this 'cos I thought it was funny.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, Vernon Barnes said:

I don't think I paid that much for Nectar 3.

Yeah, I wonder if anyone ever really falls for this kind of "deal". Hard to imagine that they do.

49 minutes ago, paulo said:

I'm already pretty much fully Izotoped up. I just posted this 'cos I thought it was funny.

Me too...

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Yeah, I wonder if anyone ever really falls for this kind of "deal". Hard to imagine that they do.

Me, too. Does anyone buy W.A. Productions, SoundSpot, SONiVOX, or AIR plug-ins during the brief periods when they are at full price?

8 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Me, too. Does anyone buy W.A. Productions, SoundSpot, SONiVOX, or AIR plug-ins during the brief periods when they are at full price?

They have a full price????

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I don't buy anything at full price.

Speaking of Nectar Elements..... I found this https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/izotope-nectar-elements $29! 😛

Do I still think it is worth it buying any Elements for $29? Nope 😛

If you need Elements, this is still a way better deal: https://www.bestservice.com/music_makers_bundle.html $48 Elements Suite (all 4 of them)! Also included: Iris 2, Trash 2, Stutter Edit 1, Breaktweaker.

31 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Does anyone buy W.A. Productions, SoundSpot, SONiVOX, or AIR plug-ins during the brief periods when they are at full price?

Wrong forum.

• Haha 2