WA Productions SPHERE DELAY free with purchase this month

Reid Rosefelt

WA Production's SPHERE DELAY is free with purchase until 9/2.   Get it HERE

As the normal price for this is over a million dollars, this is an extraordinary deal indeed.

They are also giving away their parallel processing plug  COMBEAR (normally $100,000) for signing up for their mailing list.

If you're looking for some inexpensive things to buy, one thing that stands out is the Dodge Pro Enveloper Shaper, which is only $4.90 on a flash sale now (normally $29)

But there are a lot of loop packs, synth presets, and tutorial available at reasonable prices.  Everybody on this forum knows the deal about the kind of gear that WA sells, because PluginBoutique always has their products on sale.  

I have to tell you I had never spent time on their actual site before.  They have a LOT of stuff.

One thing I didn't know is that they have a ton of free stuff available, including things like female vocal loops.  Check it out HERE

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

One thing I didn't know is that they have a ton of free stuff available, including things like female vocal loops.  Check it out HERE.

The only way to get them is to have an account on pumpyoursound.com or soundcloud, at least it is for me. I couldn't find another way. And I don't use these services. Wondering if I'm missing something.

You can set up an account at W.A. themselves and they will send you freebie deals. They also partner up with PB at times. I have a nice cache of W.A. giveaways to my name, along with a couple of deep discounted items and consider them to be a force for good.

If you are into off the hook temp sync "creative" FX, lay in wait for the Sphere bundle to go on sale. The compressor is okay, nothing to write home about, covers the various flavors of compression, but oh man SphereQuad and SphereDelay are weirdzballs. Not quite Glitchmachines weirdzballs, but they can surely do odd things to sound.

• Like 2

Thanks, I have a few of their cheap or free products from PB. I'm asking only about the free stuff from their free page where I could only find a way to get it through signing in to Soundcloud or pumpyoursound.com and follow some random names. Is it only me?