How To Use Chord Generators in Cakewalk | Reason Scales and Chords | InstaChord | Chordz |

Xel Ohh

In this tutorial I go over how to use chord generators in Cakewalk by Bandlab. In this video you will see how I use Reason Scales and Chords | InstaChord | Chordz to make chords. I will show step by step how to set it up in cakewalk so that you can make chords faster and easier. 

• Like 3

Really interesting video.  I've seen the advertisements on YouTube but haven't taken time to investigate chord VSTs.  It looks like a real time saver.  I enjoy seeing the different ways that people are using Cakewalk by BandLab.

Thank you for taking time to share your knowledge with everyone.

13 hours ago, Jim Fogle said:

Really interesting video.  I've seen the advertisements on YouTube but haven't taken time to investigate chord VSTs.  It looks like a real time saver.  I enjoy seeing the different ways that people are using Cakewalk by BandLab.

Thank you for taking time to share your knowledge with everyone.

They help alot if your a person that gets beat block... It can make you come up with ideas you wouldnt think of... I know people want to use them but dont know how in Cakewalk thats why I made this video.. Thanks for watching.

• Like 2

You are so right.  I really appreciate your attention to detail.  Every time you press a computer key you take time to explain what keys you are pressing.  That level of attention is sometimes overlooked but is essential information for users that want to duplicate your results.  I've subscribed to your channel.

• Like 1