PlugInGuru's Unify Update 1.1.10 - available

TheSteven

PlugInGuru's Unify 1.1.10 UPDATE

Unify 1.1.10 is now available for download!

• Drag to move the Layers for better organization!
  • Velocity Fade + Curvature added to Key Range of Layers!
  • Flexible MIDI Program Change (even with THOUSANDS of Patches in Unify)
  • Sample Reverse in Guru Sampler + MORE!

Here is our change log for Unify 1.1.10

You only need the Unify 1.1.10 installer. Nothing has been added to the Unify Standard Library.
If you want to work with program changes, here is the needed folder + instructions (not included with the 1.1.10 installer): https://bit.ly/30y0946
I made a Bonus Patch FREE to DOWNLOAD called "BPM SPLIT - Times Like These" - you that you hear at the start of the 1.1.10 update video: https://bit.ly/3a0E5m1
We hope you enjoy this FREE UPDATE and thank you to all of you for your continued support of Unify!

How to Update

NOTE: If you purchased Unify from anywhere other than PlugInGuru.com, you can get the updates HERE. If you purchased from PlugInGuru.com, log into your account and the links are on the "MY ACCOUNT" page to download.

13 min video where I step thru the new abilities in 1.1.10. I created it while on Worcation in Santa Barbara!! We hope You enjoy!

It is a pleasure to continue to develop Unify. We have some CRAZY/AMAZING things in the work for our next update - we can't wait to show you when we're closer to being ready!!

This is a dream come true adventure for Shane and myself and we THANK ALL OF YOU for your support and business.
Stay safe and keep the creativity flowing - always!

- John Lehmkuhl and Shane Dunne

NOTE: There WILL be a Livestream on SATURDAY!
It will be casual (from the front room of a small apartment) and only for 1 hour but we'll have a good time!!

See you then!

Copyright © 2020 PlugInGuru.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this lovely email because either you subscribed to my newsletter or you are a wonderful customer that has purchased something from me in the past and we want to keep in touch with you.

Our mailing address is:

PlugInGuru.com
4207 SE Woodstock #494
Portland, OR 97206

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

• TheSteven changed the title to PlugInGuru's Unify Update 1.1.10 - available

I've been watching this. Was a little skeptical in the beginning. Didn't seem entirely ironed out yet. In fact it wasn't. Might be a good time to check it out again. Seems like John has worked through a lot of the issues. 

I would feel better if he was also showing the demo on a PC. He is always on a Mac here ( and in all of his demos). I don't use a Mac. Can anyone confirm everything is just as smooth using a PC?  John makes sound banks for existing programs. He is beginning to lead us to files not associated with the program library. Is this the beginning of a trend? Probably.  I see eventual sound banks for UNIFY as an extra. Not a bad thing. The man has to eat. I wouldn't expect to see a lot more free "included" sound banks in the future though. I could be wrong. I hope I am. Would only make sense that he would move this direction.  Program updates free, future sounds for it, probably not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Starise said:

I've been watching this. Was a little skeptical in the beginning. Didn't seem entirely ironed out yet. In fact it wasn't. Might be a good time to check it out again. Seems like John has worked through a lot of the issues. 

I would feel better if he was also showing the demo on a PC. He is always on a Mac here ( and in all of his demos). I don't use a Mac. Can anyone confirm everything is just as smooth using a PC?  John makes sound banks for existing programs. He is beginning to lead us to files not associated with the program library. Is this the beginning of a trend? Probably.  I see eventual sound banks for UNIFY as an extra. Not a bad thing. The man has to eat. I wouldn't expect to see a lot more free "included" sound banks in the future though. I could be wrong. I hope I am. Would only make sense that he would move this direction.  Program updates free, future sounds for it, probably not.

I'm on windows - and there has been teething problems but seems to work perfectly of late...

As you allude to - I think we're going to see more and more add ons, there is already a preset pack I think...Plus I think we'll see a "pro" version soon.

At the price it's hard to complain though.  Its the kind of plugin which makes you think, "why didn't I think of that"...in my case it's because I'm not smart enough :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, simon said:

I'm on windows - and there has been teething problems but seems to work perfectly of late...

As you allude to - I think we're going to see more and more add ons, there is already a preset pack I think...Plus I think we'll see a "pro" version soon.

At the price it's hard to complain though.  Its the kind of plugin which makes you think, "why didn't I think of that"...in my case it's because I'm not smart enough :)

Simon - Simply restating - this is a no brainer.

• Like 3

@StariseYes it works great on Windows.  John and Shane have also added lots of functionality to it in terms of MIDIbox, JitterBox and Unify itself that it does so much more than when it was at v 1.0. It's worth catching a few of the later Unify Livestreams to see what's been added and John's enthusiastic demos :) . As lawajava said - it's no brainer as is the add-on Cloudcity which just brings so much more fantastic content to the table (and has also been upgraded and finalised recently). Shane is very savvy as far as Windows is concerned and worked through with me one-to-one on the issue I mention below to identify the cause. With John (and Shane) you can tell that this is a labour of love.

The only problem I had a few weeks back was due to having an existing copy of Dexed installed in addition to the one in Unify.  Unify scanned both versions and some Unify patches I was selecting caused Unify to crash. The simple solution was to remove the external version of the plugin from Unify's plugin list. I guess this is something to watch for in future when external development is still progressing for some of the internal plugins used by Unify e.g. OB-Xd v2.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1