This was my guilty pleasure purchase.

kitekrazy

25 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

FB ad, try MONSTER40.

Nope. And since I don't really use FB all that much it was not worth more than 5 minutes of my time to fail to find the FB ad.

All in all since I have every Toontrack drum MIDI and every Addictive Drums MIDI and The entire Groove Monkey drum MIDI I'm probably not missing out on much.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Nope. And since I don't really use FB all that much it was not worth more than 5 minutes of my time to fail to find the FB ad.

All in all since I have every Toontrack drum MIDI and every Addictive Drums MIDI and The entire Groove Monkey drum MIDI I'm probably not missing out on much.

MIGHTY40

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

thst makes no sense

That's why it was funny dude. I was mocking bapu which I never really do for his refusal to go to fb to retrieve the code which wasn't even necessary cuz you had posted it right there. 

That said, no way I am going to fb to find that code, so I guess I'll be missing out on this deal 😔

• Haha 1

I'm missing some step. The midi files play fine in audition mode, but when I drag them to a track they are missing all the data. Duh... 🙂

Help?

It seems to be adding a heap of midi tracks with the last of the heap having the clip I'm after. Shrug. I can work with it.

Edited by Gswitz

1 hour ago, Gswitz said:

I'm missing some step. The midi files play fine in audition mode, but when I drag them to a track they are missing all the data. Duh... 🙂

Help?

It seems to be adding a heap of midi tracks with the last of the heap having the clip I'm after. Shrug. I can work with it.

Well, it's supposed to be 40% off, ya? 😏

Duh! 🤣

• Like 1