IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

40 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

😅🤣😂 they added a whole month to the group buy. loL!!

Yes they did and I am happy!!

A person could buy the most expensive qualifyinging product, ST4 Max for $499.

Use Jam Points to bring it down to $349.30

When it gets to 4 free (and it will) they could choose:

Miroslav 2: $499

Hammond B-3X: $299

Syntronik Deluxe: $399

One of the MODO's:$299

That's $1995 worth of products. For $350. That makes it $70 a plugin.

Now there may be times when you could get some of these same products cheaper than $70, but not very many times.

Don't want ST4 MAX? Then get a crossgrade for Syntronik, $269.99. Use JP and that comes down to $189. And I am not positive, so don't hold me to it, but I am almost certain that will count as a  a full purchase price of $399. Then you could get:

MODO Bass: $299

MODO Drums: $299

ST4: $299

That's $1595 worth of products for $189!! That comes to $37 per plug.  None of these ever go that cheap!!

Or you can do like I did, get the $99 Mini iRig and get:

LA Confidential: $99.99

Clavitube: $79.99

Alternate Keys:$79.99

Spaceport 77: $79.99

That's $429 worth of products for $100. Comes to  $20 per plugin. And remember, I got a nice piece of hardware in the deal too. For $20!

I own almost all of IK's product from deals like this. Yes I am happy they extended it!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Now there may be times when you could get some of these same products cheaper than $70, but not very many times.

Don't want ST4 MAX? Then get a crossgrade for Syntronik, $269.99. Use JP and that comes down to $189. And I am not positive, so don't hold me to it, but I am almost certain that will count as a  a full purchase price of $399. Then you could get:

That's $1595 worth of products for $189!! That comes to $37 per plug.  None of these ever go that cheap!!

That's $429 worth of products for $100. Comes to  $20 per plugin. And remember, I got a nice piece of hardware in the deal too. For $20!

I own almost all of IK's product from deals like this. Yes I am happy they extended it!! 

I was told there wasn't going to be any math.

Actually Grem I appreciate you running the numbers like that. I have never gone a month without getting in on a IK Group Buy before. The odds of me getting through 2 is(now) very, very low.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Very helpful, but just confirms why it’s not gonna work for me. I’d really like B3, but I already have the other IK instruments that I care  about—Mr. Realism tells me I’d probably never use Modo Drums with SD3 and BFD3 around. And going small ball, with a qualifying keyboard,  doesn’t really work for me either since I already grabbed Clavitube and Spaceport when they were freebies. Since I’m not an EDM guy, it comes down to only B3 and Alternate Keys having value for me, and that’s just not enough for me.

43 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

it comes down to only B3 and Alternate Keys having value for me, and that’s just not enough for me.

I'm not an EDM artist either!! But I have used some of those sounds in interesting ways!!

And as I have a lot of IK stuff, I thought I'd sit this one out. But figured I'd get that Mini iRig I been eyeing out for a while and get some bonuses for that purchase.

4 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Was Clavitube offered as a freebie? If so than I missed it! But I think it was only discounted with an intro price not so long ago.

No it was not.  I believe there was in intro sale.  Spaceport '77 was a freebie at one point

• Like 1

UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

IK has not only extended the time another month, they have thrown in another freebie!!

That makes my figures up there all wrong!!! It's even cheaper now!!

Flip side of this, to get the fifth freebie, we need 5000 users to register!!! OMG! 

Maybe it's doable? 

[edit]

Using my examples above, if it does make it to FIVE FREE, then price per plugin:

ST4 purchase = $58 instead of $70

Syntronik Crossgrade = $31 instead of $37

My Purchase = $16 instead of $19

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

There was a quick Krazy Deal on Clavitube, and it really is a cool library.

Yes, we've extended the VI Group Buy and added a tier!  It may look aggressive but once we get to higher numbers of free products available people seem to go for the "sure thing" of 4x1 or 5x1 and it can really accelerate toward the top tier so we figured we'd get ahead of that.  Hopefully that's the last update, though if you all crush that tier early we'd have to consider another, I suppose.  But that's a big tier already and would be amazing, but it is doable.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Hopefully that's the last update, though if you all crush that tier early we'd have to consider another, I suppose.  But that's a big tier already and would be amazing, but it is doable.

Amazing? It would be history making!!! : )