IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

1 hour ago, BassDaddy said:

Not really related but this got me wondering. Is marijuana or any other mild hallucinogenics legal in Louisiana?

With all the Marsh land,  who would know what is going on 🤪

Beside with Bill always making Pies he covers up the smell of the marijuana.  Hmm maybe that is why Bill is always baking Pies 😆

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Beside with Bill always making Pies he covers up the smell of the marijuana.  Hmm maybe that is why Bill is always baking Pies 😆

By no means am I a certified Dr., but I did know a street pharmacist who confirmed that pies are baked due to the after effects of the THC.....YMMV. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

I did know a street pharmacist ...

LOL! I knew a few Street pharmacists. They usually had questionable street trivia also. Along the lines of "the first water pipe was invented by Arturo Bong in 1772. He claimed the design came to him after being injured by a man hole cover landing on him during a sewer explosion."

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Looks like the Group Buy is over.  Not bad deal ,buy one get 4 for free. Especially since I got to use my Jam Points :) 

1504 and  we will never make it to 5...  Oh well,  like Ed said,  we got 4 for free which wasn't bad  with what  I paid for Syntronik.

Thanks Lars 😁 you are way Toooo  Coool  Dude !!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t forget to pick your freebies before October 31. 

“Promotion valid from 6 August 2020 through 30 September 2020. Please note that you can claim your free products from your IK User Area for a period of 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. Claims for promotional products cannot be made after 30 days after the closing date of the promotion.”

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks for the reminder Fleer, nearly forgot! As Amplitube 5 isn't allowed (nice idea though ;) it's gonna have to be Clavitube. 

That's what I took....I almost forgot about it when I got back...but as always I check my account
and lo and behold, there it was....FREEBIE #4!

• Like 2