IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I also own Sampletank 4 SE (I was a customer since the first version, but got SE when I recently purchased their mini 37 key midi keyboard). Sampletank 4 shows up at $199 USD for me also, which is a pretty steep upgrade price considering the normal retail price differences between the two products. I didn't think it was worth it to buy the full Sampletank (I own KOMPLETE). My whole reason for Sampletank was that I own a lot of older SampleTank libraries I like, and its libraries are commonly a lot smaller than those of KONTAKT, which makes them easier to run on my laptop as opposed to a much more powerful dedicated DAW PC. 

If you wait until BF maybe you can get ST4 on sale (e.g., https://rekkerd.org/black-friday-save-up-to-60-on-total-studio-2-max-sampletank-4-sampletank-4-max/) and then apply JamPoints to further reduce the price.

• Like 1

Don’t know the ins and outs of SampleTank upgrade pricing, but I’m seeing MODO Bass as well as MODO Drum in crossgrade guise at $199 instead of full price at $299. 

Edith adds: SampleTank pricing could be different as it has more tiers.  

Edited by Fleer
  • Thanks 1

Crossgrade to ST4 is $199, ST Max is $299, ST CE $149; but why would you do that is you're in at $199?

BTW, I went with Miroslav CE; just in case inquiring minds want to know...

So; ModoD, ModoB, B3, ST4 and MS-CE for me. Not bad for $139 and some Whammy points; non?
and I still have a bunch more Whammin Jammin points.

And how is AmpliTube Max, MAX, if it doesn't include all the collections?
IKM's ball, hence IKM's rules; but it seems not so maxy to moi. Just sayin'.
I have what I want/need in Amp 4 goodies, what do I need a bunch more speakers and pedals?
My garage is FULL of speakers!
But, make me a "real deal" and maybe I'd bite.
Where's the GASEX?

t

that is all I have for now; signing off.............................

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

So; ModoD, ModoB, B3, ST4 and MS-CE for me. Not bad for $139 and some Whammy points; non?

Are you saying that you got the full versions of ModoD, ModoB, B3, and ST4 all for $139 by just buying MS-CE?

If so, how?  MS-CE costs less than the other four.

I caved on Clavitubes for #4. It's actually very good! The only thing left for me was the new SampleTank sound banks. Already had all of the old ones that came with ST4 MAX.

Had all of the big ticket goodies at the $199 or lower level. So now along with the MODO B, MODO D, and the B3X for the 1st three, I'm done shopping for the year... 😁

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

And how is AmpliTube Max, MAX, if it doesn't include all the collections?
IKM's ball, hence IKM's rules; but it seems not so maxy to moi. Just sayin'.

Edit: hi DeeringAmps, to clarify in the following post, I'm not disagreeing, just empathizing with more examples :) 

I think it did include the major collections and gear credit stuff (wampler, etc), or close, at the time of its release; from a google result pointing to IK's forum, it was around February 2016. It's not updated with gear since then.

Similar to Total Studio, Sampletank MAX, and T-Racks MAX I think? Peter or an IK expert can answer definitively.

I think this is the most common model for an "everything" collection even though after a few years it does start to look a little weird. I don't own Total Studio but have had at least some version of Eventide Anthology, NI Komplete (great product but they have like four definitions of the word "komplete" :)), and I think the Black Rooster all-products pack, and SynthMaster "everything" all cover what was released at the time of release or purchae. And not music software but I wonder how many times they released an "all the James Bond movies" collection.

I'm actually not really aware of too many bundles that update with future products. Melda does... I certainly got my money's worth out of their creative bundle! And subscription stuff, but you never quit paying for the subscription stuff.

Edited by mister_tea
  • Like 1