IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

38 minutes ago, jesse g said:

My pockets are empty Fleer.  She has her own place but she's always coming back home.  I think my wife and I are going to pack up in the middle of the night and move.   Knowing her,  she'll be chasing the moving van down the street yelling,  "Dad,.. wait,... can you get me... !!"

If you're like me, you may miss that someday!  Not the empty pockets part.

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

My pockets are empty Fleer.  She has her own place but she's always coming back home.  I think my wife and I are going to pack up in the middle of the night and move.   Knowing her,  she'll be chasing the moving van down the street yelling,  "Dad,.. wait,... can you get me... !!"

I know the feeling. Mine is 27 and she just rented her first place. My son is 25 and isn’t planning on leaving home soon. 

• Like 1

My 16 year old is itching and hoping she will be able to get away for college. Doesn't want to go to far away and thankfully there are a few universities within 3 hours that have what she wants to study. One is only 2 hours away.   My 17 year old we probably have to kick her out. She most likely go to college locally. She is even looking into the newer 3 and 1 programs offered at the community college as she wants to get a Masters in her field of study and realized the cost!