IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

Wow,  there are 95 Participants  left to receive 4 free products.

I thinks it's no brainier time now,  I have to get in on this...

Maybe buy the Mod Bass,  and get for free =  Mod Drums,  Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE,  37 keys iRig Keys 2 Pro (for my baby girl),  and Sampletank 4.

4 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Wow,  there are 95 Participants  left to receive 4 free products.

I thinks it's no brainier time now,  I have to get in on this...

Maybe buy the Mod Bass,  and get for free =  Mod Drums,  Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE,  37 keys iRig Keys 2 Pro (for my baby girl),  and Sampletank 4.

I don't think you can take the iRig Keys as a Freebie.  You'd have to buy that, and that would get
you whatever the price range for that is, which is $149.  IK doesn't allow you to take hardware
as a Freebie, so just be aware of that...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

@jesse g  You posted getting the keyboard for your baby girl :)   So if you are a father, that means as a guy you get to be a kid again😁
                            At least that is the philosophy I adhere too :D

Ed,

She's my baby girl, but she is 22 years old.  She said she wanted a MIDI keyboard to create songs with, so I was as going to hand it to her and say good luck kiddo 😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Ed,

She's my baby girl, but she is 22 years old.  She said she wanted a MIDI keyboard to create songs with, so I was as going to hand it to her and say good luck kiddo 😊

Man you're getting old 😆 

My two are only 17 and 16 years old.

I can't believe how quick time has flow by since having children. You still could get the keyboard for her😉

31 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I can't believe how quick time has flow by since having children. You still could get the keyboard for her😉

She has an electric guitar, an acoustic guitar, a drum set and and a clarinet.  This is the last instrument she is getting from my wife and I, we ordered her a  M-Audio Code 49.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fleer said:

When I grow up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who grows up next to you

My pockets are empty Fleer.  She has her own place but she's always coming back home.  I think my wife and I are going to pack up in the middle of the night and move.   Knowing her,  she'll be chasing the moving van down the street yelling,  "Dad,.. wait,... can you get me... !!"

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3