IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

17 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

WAIT! two random brain cells collided and I have an idea!
Download CE and actually see if I want it instead of Syntronik.
What a concept..................

Now say some prays that those brain cells help you decide if you need it............😜

We already know that you want it :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

No, I have the regular ST4 (the $199 on the G-Buy).

t

WAIT! two random brain cells collided and I have an idea!
Download CE and actually see if I want it instead of Syntronik.
What a concept..................

So have you already selected your 3 freebies and just trying to decide on the 4th?

• Like 1

I'm still deciding if I want/need  IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 as my in and get MODO Bass, MODO Drums, Hammond Organ as my freebies.  Or just get The Hammond Organ and get the MODO Bass and MODO drums and one or two of the key expansions for SampleTank. I already got Alan Parson Grand and I like it myself.  I also have over $100 in jam points and I want to use some up :)  

• Great Idea 1

20 minutes ago, Fleer said:

It’s that bad, is it?

If you have any other decent drum vsti like BFD3, SD3, or even EZD2, I highly doubt you will stop using them, I'd be willing to bet that after the initial mess around period you will likely never touch it again.

At least that's how it is for me, BFD3 just eats it from a sound point of view, it didn't stay installed long enough for any further comparisons. To old and not enough time to be messing around with stuff, that's why I uninstalled EZ Bass as well, MODO Bass just eats it sound wize, and that's all that matters to me for my use, I have no need for all the extras, and don't want to waste any time on them, as it bass gets played in with a real bass eventually.

Edited by Fret Flintstone
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeeringAmps said:

Well, there is no "try" option for Miroslav 🙄

t

If I would already own Miroslav (the original) and ST4 (not Max) then I guess I’d prefer Syntronik to Miro 2 CE. Not much extra time in the latter while the former has some pretty good synth sounds. But if deciding between the full Syntronik (including Deluxe) and the full Miro 2 then I’d get the latter. 

• Like 1