IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

Not related to the GB, but I just got T-Racks Leslie for $24!!!

I had some GC, and  was playing around with ST4/Miroslav Organ and wanted a leslie on it. So I put the Leslie on it and realized I didn't own it so I went to the CS and noticed they only wanted $34 for the T-Racks version. So with my GC (which I buy with JP= 30% off) I was able to get it for $24!!!!

I am happy and man does it sound sweet!!

I know it ain't the B3, but it will do until then! : )

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

So, do I pick MODO Bass or MODO Drums as my third freebie (and the other one if we reach the fourth freebie) ?

Without a doubt....MODO Bass. Great bass sounds and very flexible. I have been left uninspired by every demo I’ve heard of MODO Drums. While it can do a lot of cool, interesting things, I didn’t feel  the underlying sounds were in the same league as either Superior 3 or BFD 3, or for that matter EZ Drummer 2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You convinced me Larry - I'm in 😉 ! All hail the King! Hammond and MODO Drum are mine. 

@Fleer Agree with t'others - MODO Bass is my goto for bass, nuff said. I have just added MODO Drum which looks/sounds very cool and I have no doubt you will be able to once we reach the next tier.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I am trying to remember from the demo if you can setup multi outs in Modo Drums. 

Yes I just tried it in CbB and it worked.

I tried adding it with the option of separate instrument tracks per output and it created 16 tracks.

Also, in the MODO Drum mixer you can set each instrument output either to it's own internal bus or to any of the DAW's audio tracks.

Edited by ZincT
Typo

8 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Yes I just tried it in CbB and it worked.

I tried adding it with the option of separate instrument tacks per output and it created 16 tracks.

Also, in the MODO Drum mixer you can set each instrument output either to it's own internal bus or to any of the DAW's audio tracks.

Thanks.