IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Yep, all IK group buy threads go on and on and on and......

Yep,

If you don't have another IK product you can get that product, but only if you buy this as your first product, but its different if you can crossgrade, then you can have it cheaper if you buy this instead as your first product but it can't be hardware as your second product, but if you have jam points its a totally new story...

My brain is melting...

@Peter don't worry I'm ok, I just needed to laugh a little 🙂, love IK!

• Haha 1

It's my favorite time of the year!   Just enough craziness due to the group buy and not quite the craziness of the end of the year and then NAMM time.  There will still be craziness for the latter as the show must go on in some way and we should have some great live and recorded events going on at that time.  Including some from the new IK US recording studio since we had to sit here jealous of the Italian IK recording studio for far too long.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Where is it located at?  Will you be jamming there also?

The US office in southern Florida.  I work remotely but I'm close enough and (will, after things settle down and it is safe) visit frequently so I will.  Though for jamming we already have a big "jam room" where we can host a ton of people and have a quasi-stage etc.  It's no Sweetwater campus but it is still pretty sweet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The US office in southern Florida.  I work remotely but I'm close enough and (will, after things settle down and it is safe) visit frequently so I will.  Though for jamming we already have a big "jam room" where we can host a ton of people and have a quasi-stage etc.  It's no Sweetwater campus but it is still pretty sweet.

Is that the near the Sawgrass Mills mall?

Rocky

On 9/3/2020 at 4:25 PM, bluzdog said:

Is that the near the Sawgrass Mills mall?

Rocky

Fairly close.  Pretty close to the previous office (which was not nearly as nice, love the newer office) too.

15 hours ago, Grem said:

This is looking like it might be doable!!

Peter was right!! : )

It happens sometimes :)   Some say "twice a day" but I'll still take it as a compliment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Fairly close.  Pretty close to the previous office (which was not nearly as nice, love the newer office) too.

That's near my old stomping ground. I lived in Coral Springs from '72 until '91. I still have lots of friends there. 

Rocky