IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

1 hour ago, Grem said:

I'm not an EDM artist either!! But I have used some of those sounds in interesting ways!!

I agree that sounds from other areas can provide interesting color- and I’ve certainly picked up a number of such sounds, at least incidentally over the years. Just saying that the “still more” rationale does not provide value for me at this point. YMMV

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Promidi said:

SKU XCH-VRI-1049-201 is not a serial number. It's IK Multimedia's internal product code for Sampletank 4 SE.  SKU meaning Stock keeping unit.

That's a SKU from the Exchange system dealers use, but yes it is included and is a valid SKU.  Our internal SKUs (which I use for any prices or listings on promos since I'm not dealing directly with dealers in my role usually) are different.  Don't get me started on the "SKUs" and similar used in the iOS App Store, those can be a PITA.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

I'm not an EDM artist either!! But I have used some of those sounds in interesting ways!!

And as I have a lot of IK stuff, I thought I'd sit this one out. But figured I'd get that Mini iRig I been eyeing out for a while and get some bonuses for that purchase.

I was hoping it would end. Now I may get drawn in.  My chances of blowing off an IK group buy are basically zero.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Did I miss something here?  The crossgrade pricing was removed.

You serious? That ain't right.

You didn't miss nothing. 

[edit] Syntronik crossgrade is still available 

Edited by Grem

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Did I miss something here?  The crossgrade pricing was removed.  I think that pretty much says for me blow this one off.   Impulse purchase not happenin".

You may have to login to your account on ik website to see the crossgrades again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Can a cross-grade be one of your freebies?

Yep; I think in practice most people will effectively get crossgrades since either you already had IK stuff before this promo, or your first product purchase will cross the $99 threshold. Peter from IK could confirm. Doesn't matter too much since the freebies are not-for-resale.

Note that your free products do have to be less than or equal value than your paid one; for example the hammond crossgrade is $199, so if that was your paid product, you wouldn't qualify for ST4Max upgrade (299), or Syntronik Deluxe crossgrade (369), but you would qualify for stuff like Modo Drums, Modo Bass, or Syntronik vanilla crossgrades (all 199).

However, I'm not certain if you bought full-price, non-crossgrade hammond (299) if you could then get upgrade ST4MAX, and Syntronik Deluxe. I think so? But definitely something to ask Peter or support, or someone's who has tried that path.