IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have to say that the Custom Shop, and the Online Shop, are kind of "useless", as they 
don't show products that you don't own.  When I click on SampleTank in the custom
shop, and then select "not purchased" the only thing that shows up is "London Grooves",
despite knowing that I haven't purchased products like "LA Confidential, Clavitube, etc..."
which one would think would show up as "not purchased".

Also, it would be nice if the Online shop showed "you own this product" as a helpful way of determining
if you may be buying something that you may already own....just my 2 cents worth...

If you start up SampleTank 4 it will show you what you have installed (or not) in the left hand library panel. Of course this is only useful for libraries that ST4 can load up, not for other items such as T-Racks or Amplitube, etc.

If you see a download arrow on top of a library icon, that means you own it, but have not installed it yet.

If you see a shopping cart, that means you have not bought it yet.

[Edit] However I just discovered that the new ST4 expansions such as Clavitubes do not show up this way...

Edited by abacab

9 minutes ago, abacab said:

[Edit] However I just discovered that the new ST4 expansions such as Clavitubes do not show up this way...

I was just getting ready to say that.  They don't show up there...they don't show up in the CS...
so the only way to know that you don't have them is to KNOW that you don't have them...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

I didn't know that.

I am serious about this.

I know I joke a lot about it and pull on Larry's chain every chance I get, this is the way it goes.

If all you have is say 5 jam points, and you just sold something that you earned you 50 JP, then you will be -45 JP in your account.

I am not kidding. Ask Larry.  
Ole Larry been around!
Dat's why he Da King!! 

56 minutes ago, cclarry said:

And you have to BUY your way back out of the hole....

This is what made me go WT *?

You got to be kidding? But he was dead ***** serious!! 

I still laugh about it every time it comes up!!

• Haha 2

Do they eventually send large, serious-looking people to your product registration address to collect on the negative jampoints? Or collect from our estates once we go to the great gig in the sky?

Just 48 left to 3/1, so likely to be hit even without an extension (no guarantees in life of course!). IK probably has lots of interesting stats as to how many people wait until right after a milestone is reached, etc.

• Haha 2

Yes we will make the 3 for 1 deal. But I am skeptical if we will make 4 for 1. We have to get as many registered users as we have now, and that took a month. IK won't extend it for another month I don't think.  

But I have been wrong before!!

1 still hasn't come out of the woodwork here.

and yes, you can sign up twice

CAN I BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT TO JOIN THE GROUP BUY MULTIPLE TIMES?
Yes, you’ll receive another set of free products for every qualifying item you register during the promotion. So you can purchase a 2nd item and get another set of free products. Both registrations will count towards the milestones, too, so this also helps you reach the next milestone and earn even more free software.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb/

Scroll down, way on down

27 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Funny, I tried refreshing the group buy counter page and the numbers keep changing in every direction. Number of required participant for next tier is a number between 5 and 12 randomly! ☺

'tis all over the shop, a moment ago it sad 1 more needed. I will check again after lunch.

Well, well, well.

So I was heading to the Custom Shop to make my order, as the number one Group Buy rule says: "Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK Online Store or Custom Shop."

However, I could not purchase the Hammond B3, nor MODO Drums, nor MODO Bass.

No sir, as these are nowhere to be found in the Custom Shop. Not even Sampletank 4 can be ordered in its own Custom Shop.

Gear Credits? Say what?

So now I'm pissed.

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I could not purchase the Hammond B3, nor MODO Drums, nor MODO Bass.

Not even Sampletank 4 can be ordered in its own Custom Shop.

Gear Credits? Say what?

I think that's why Fleer. Because we are getting a deal with the BOGx, they figured with gear credits it would too much of a deal!!  : )