IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

On 8/6/2020 at 10:42 AM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You can use JamPoints as above (noting that your entry price is based on  the pre-JamPoints price) and you can start with the version for which you qualify so if you qualify for the Crossgrade go for it.  Then you can choose Crossgrade versions of equal or lesser value for your free choice(s).

So @Peter - IK Multimedia are you saying that if your initial purchase is a "Crossgrade" you can only pick "Crossgrade" products for your free picks and not full/first-time purchased products?

• Like 1

First group buy with selection anxiety for me. I’d love the Hammond, Modo Drum and Modo Bass, each of them at $199 value. But what next? Already have SampleTank 4 and other $199 items. 
Would be nice if IK could spike the deal by adding their new reverb. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

45 minutes ago, Fleer said:

First group buy with selection anxiety for me. I’d love the Hammond, Modo Drum and Modo Bass, each of them at $199 value. But what next? Already have SampleTank 4 and other $199 items. 

Same for me Fleer. I only need MODO Drums and possibly the Hammond.

If they added Satriani and Sunset to the deal that would be enough for me to partake.

• Like 2

The Hammond is the only big one that really intrests me. It is probably the best emulation out there, but I don't see it as €199 better than my current options. Plus I can also route those through the T-Racks Leslie to close the gap further.  I am still minded to just go for some Syntronic instruments if I do decide to jump in.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Same for me Fleer. I only need MODO Drums and possibly the Hammond.

If they added Satriani and Sunset to the deal that would be enough for me to partake.

Similar boat here...  I would like get B3 - for sure, maybe interested in MODO drums (although owning lots of alternative - I mean lots... ) but not particularly interested in Syntronics (lack of space and rare use for me, owning ST4). So pretty big investment 199EUR + VAT (!)  for in fact 1 VST really wanted by me whatever buy it is called overall... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fwrend said:

So @Peter - IK Multimedia are you saying that if your initial purchase is a "Crossgrade" you can only pick "Crossgrade" products for your free picks and not full/first-time purchased products?

You can only pick items that are of equal or lesser value from the list.  And you'd qualify for Crossgrade anyway if your initial purchase is 99.99+.

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yup. this would be good.  But I guess it would require expanding to Tracks 5 product lines.

I am looking at Modo*.* as I like to micro tinker with drums and bass a lot.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, I’m in the same boat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

A suggestion. Some of the Sonic Reality drum kits have been ported to Sample Tank 4. I have most of them for BFD. I love the Hugh Padgham kit in particular.

If you don't have BFD this could be way to get these kits.

and the dumb question of the day from me is, do you get hugh padgham midi type patters n MODO Drum?

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The new libraries are really underrated, if you didn't pick up Clavitube in the Krazy Deal that's a really great one, and the Alternate Keys is excellent too. 

Peter, I have TS MAx. Where can I find info about which libraries are new and don't come with TS Max. That's about the only thing that I would need out of the GB.

11 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

There are all the sound libraries for SampleTank and Syntronik available as well.  The new libraries are really underrated, if you didn't pick up Clavitube in the Krazy Deal that's a really great one, and the Alternate Keys is excellent too.  Some more great work from the team and Erik Norlander on these.

But they’re not “$199”-level great, so getting the Hammond and both Modo’s at $199 each virtually ends the Group Buy fun. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fleer said:

But they’re not “$199”-level great, so getting the Hammond and both Modo’s at $199 each virtually ends the Group Buy fun. 

If you think like that, sure.  Or they are most definitely "$0 fun".

Edit - going all the way (which we always do) would be at least $760 of fun for $199 if you added two $79.99 libraries

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

Well I'm. But not for one of the big tickets. I'm in with the $99 mini keyboard and plan on getting the sound packs I don't have for my freebies.

Does anyone know where IK ships these keyboards from? Hope here in the states so I can get this before it ends.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Grem said:

Well I'm. But not for one of the big tickets. I'm in with the $99 mini keyboard and plan on getting the sound packs I don't have for my freebies.

Does anyone know where IK ships these keyboards from? Hope here in the states so I can get this before it ends.

Hi, mate. I bought a pair of iLoud Micro monitors from their website, and they were shipped from Italy (to Norway).

Not sure about keyboards (or anything else).

All the best.

• Like 1

Only I find it kind of a bummer that the best deals like the MODOs or Hammond are on level $199 or higher and the hardware stuff is around $150 but hardware is excluded from the free products? That forces us to jump in twice if someone is for, say, MODO bass and an irig keyboard. Powerful minds must have thought about this group buy rules.