IK VI Group Buy

ensconced

6 Aug 2020

VI Group Buy

Buy one IK virtual instrument and get another free, with a chance for more!

image.thumb.png.2ca6fb7dc3a28c0eb06540895b71e43b.png

Everybody wants to have high-quality sounds on hand for their music production projects. As musicians ourselves and as the creators of powerful virtual instruments and libraries, we know this to be true.  Luckily, we are presenting you with the opportunity to get all the virtual instruments you need, without breaking the bank.

Go To The VI Group Buy

From August 6th through 31st, purchase and register any qualifying virtual instrument or SampleTank or Syntronik instrument collection listed on the VI Group Buy page or even iRig Keys 2 Pro, iRig Keys 2, or iRig Keys 2 Mini and get up to 4 more processors of equal or lesser value FREE. The VI Group Buy starts at buy 1 get 1 free but it doesn't stop there. You can get more and more as people participate! That's right, you can still build your dream music production workstation without breaking the bank with our new VI Group Buy.

Access the VI Group Buy HERE - See full information, the counter of participants, how many free products you can get, and how close you are to the next one!

How the Group Buy works

Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 750 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 1,750 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached

*Free product must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item.

The more participants we have, the more free instruments you will get! So start sharing, tweeting, posting, liking, and using this incredible opportunity to spread the word to friends, fans, and every music production-obsessed person you know.  It's a win, win situation.

How to qualify for the promotion:

1. Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK online store, Custom Shop, or an authorized IK dealer.

2. Register and authorize your new product with the Authorization Manager.

3. Access your IK User Area and click on the "Promotions" link.

4. Click on the "VI Group Buy" link and choose and download to access your free software title(s).

JamPoints ARE valid in this promotion. Qualifying software available only as Digital Download. Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered starting August 6, 2020, through August 31, 2020.  The promotion applies to new purchases only.  Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.  No substitutions for qualifying products nor the free software titles.

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

Ok, no Brian May, no Satriani and no Sunset Studio... for me, nothing to see here :(

Sunset Sound Studio Reverb is on sale, have a look down yonder a ways

and I believe you missed a sale on Brian May

Edited by ensconced

2 minutes ago, ensconced said:

Sunset Sound Studio Reverb is on sale, have a look down yonder a ways

yes I saw it, I am on a low budget tho. Only getting them -70% discounts till November :P

Edited by arnoldoo

4 hours ago, ensconced said:

JamPoints ARE valid in this promotion

From the OP.

Where is Lars when I/We need him. (hope all is well with his family, but he's been MIA for several days [a week now maybe?]).

I have $168 in Whammy Jammy $'s.
I am assuming if I crossgrade to either ModoD, ModoB or H B-3X, I am then qualified for all three when we hit 750 registrations?

O wherefore art thou Romeo Lars?

tom

Edited by DeeringAmps
added content

2 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Mmmm, I am not up for one of the big ones but 5 Syntronic expansions might tempt me. Can we use jam points?

Yes, on the news and VI Group Buy page this is mentioned (in the bottom section of the news, and in the FAQ section of the VI Group Buy page)

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

From the OP.

Where is Lars when I/We need him. (hope all is well with his family, but he's been MIA for several days [a week now maybe?]).

I have $168 in Whammy Jammy $'s.
I am assuming if I crossgrade to either ModoD, ModoB or H B-3X, I am then qualified for all three when we hit 750 registrations?

O wherefore art thou Romeo Lars?

tom

You can use JamPoints as above (noting that your entry price is based on  the pre-JamPoints price) and you can start with the version for which you qualify so if you qualify for the Crossgrade go for it.  Then you can choose Crossgrade versions of equal or lesser value for your free choice(s).

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

I just bought the Max deal - well a few months ago.  I'm not sure I've actually loaded all of it yet.  Not sure there is anything I need in instruments.  

Take your time, when this VI Group Buy hits 5 for the price of 1 it might be more enticing :)

15 minutes ago, Fleer said:

B3!

That's definitely a good'un

On 8/6/2020 at 8:25 AM, Zo said:

Molto modo !!'

I agree with this! ^^

Once it hits 5 for 1, it will be a decent deal. The only problem with this deal is all these products are going to take up a shit load of disk space. The MODO's plus syntronic plus sampletank I am  calculating to be at least 250 to 300gb. Maybe more.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

Exact myssd s are full and next step is 4gb ssd but for all computers it start to cost me a lot ...so i m filtering and even unistalled stuff that i don t use and heavy in gbs ... (Uvi , sonokitenic , ik old stuff like sonicynth ect ...)

• Like 1