JRRShop Update, now yes-deal: 20% off one product

mister_tea

Idk, I still might wait until the holidays to get Neutron 3 Advanced for maybe $99. I don't need it right now plus I'm about to drop $1400 on some acoustic treatment. I'm tired of playing this d@mn losing game of thinking a current deal, like Neutron 3A for $119, is the best it's gonna get for the rest of the year, only to see it like $30 less than the best deal ever just a week later. They got me like that recently where I got Nectar 3 for a great deal of $87 then a week later could've gotten it for $49. Poor me, poor me, pour me another 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

tired of playing this d@mn losing game of thinking a current deal

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

Poor me, poor me, pour me another 

^^^^This!!

So why do I still come around here?

Edited by Grem

1 hour ago, Grem said:

So why do I still come around here?

in my case, it's just a persistent habit born out of the misguided effort to find in the outside the fulfillment that can only come from facing the existencial void that a life separated from the universal nucleus that bonds everybody and everything together brings about, but that's just me folks

giphy.gif

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Monomox said:

in my case, it's just a persistent habit born out of the misguided effort to find in the outside the fulfillment that can only come from facing the existencial void that a life separated from the universal nucleus that bonds everybody and everything together brings about, but that's just me folks

That's deep!!! : )

9 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yeah I just tried with TH-U add-on pack and it wouldn't work. In fact, anything I tried it on didn't work.

I was thinking that you may have tried it with one that was already on sale and that is why it didn't work, I just tried it with one already on sale it worked, and another at normal price and it also worked, didn't go through with the purchase as I sold all my TH2/TH3/TH-U and RIG libraries a month or 2 ago, but it allowed me to add the code and dropped the price.

Melodyne works, at least Studio 4 to Studio 5 does.

18 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yeah I just tried with TH-U add-on pack and it wouldn't work. In fact, anything I tried it on didn't work.

Or perhaps are you trying to apply it with multiple items in your cart?

and are offering all customers a special 20% discount on a single software product

10 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

NewPassword code not working for me on Izotope Neutron 3 Advanced crossgrade 

It works, at least I can add it and apply it and the price drops, I've had it since release so no need to go through and check out etc.

I see you got it working

Edited by ensconced

5 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I heard the developer doesn't believe in sales and apparently he doesn't allow any codes to be used on his products by a reseller either.

I can understand the devs position. Uncle E should have realized that the more popular items wouldn't allow the code!! Wonder who is taking the hit? Uncle E or the company the plugin belongs to? Because if the company is still getting the same amount of money from JRR, what does it matter to them what he sells it for? It's sold!! They make their money

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I heard the developer doesn't believe in sales and apparently he doesn't allow any codes to be used on his products by a reseller either.

Huh? IK has constant sales.  This is just a newer product for them.  And? I've gotten the group discount many times on IK products at JRRShop

• Like 1