FLASH GIVEAWAY: WA's The King Sounds free at APD for a very limited time

Reid Rosefelt

Get it  HERE

This deal seems to be on for only 12 hours.

Lead the EDM scene with these innovative sounds, now $0.00 for a Limited Time!

Weighing in at just under 10GB, this pack has tons of percussion loops, kicks, hi hats, claps, snares, percussion, and truly gives you everything you need to create amazing, radio ready EDM tracks and beats.

The content in this pack will drive your creativity through the roof, and bring your next projects to a whole new level.

Get The KING Sounds now for FREE for a limited time only!

The deal seems to be on for only 12 hours.

Here is the product page

https://www.waproduction.com/sounds/view/the-king-sounds-813

Please note: these sounds have nothing to do with Larry the King.  There is only one true king.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Site must be overloaded as it's running very slow.

I'm also getting "Sorry, this product cannot be purchased" when I try to either add it to cart or buy now.

Will try again later when it's quieter.

Edited by ZincT

36 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Just got mine...make sure to take out any other items in your cart (they do add some bundle in there).

Nothing in my cart Mesh.  Still got the same thing.  Tried another browser, same thing with any browser.. "Sorry, this product cannot be purchased" I even tried on my phone with the same results.

On that page there is a "Buy Now" option at the top which takes me to their two deals at the bottom of the page (Uberschall and Boz) and an "Add to cart" option which gives the above error.  

As it's free why not just have a blummin download button, lol!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Very strange. In the end I checked my orders and it was in my account. I think it must have worked the first time but not given any indication. When I tried again it probably found that I already owned it so gave the slightly cryptic error message 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Very strange. In the end I checked my orders and it was in my account. I think it must have worked the first time but not given any indication. When I tried again it probably found that I already owned it so gave the slightly cryptic error message 🤦‍♂️

NO DOUBLE DIPPING PLEASE!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2