**NOT A DEAL** Steinberg Site Issue **NOT A DEAL**

Bapu

I cannot get steinberg.net to reset my password. I tried to contact them but alas it's a Catch-22. You need to log in to send a support request.

Is anyone having trouble logging in to your account?

The problem is that I *know* my password yet it tells me I have a bad password.

I've requested a password reset and have waited hours for an email with a code to enter on the password reset screen. The email is not in my SPAM folder.

My login seems to work.  Note their store has a different password/account than MySteinberg (steinberg.net and your software account) I have two different passwords for that.   You might want to try another browser.  I've been having all kinds of strange browser issues requiring I use a lot of different browsers this last week.  I even ended up having to use Edge when Chrome and Firefox wouldn't work on  (of course) Microsoft site's login.

Yep,  same here, even though I knew my email and password were right. Ended up changing my password a few times, but every time I went back, it still wouldn't recognize me, I did get the verification emails though. 

I think something is up with chrome of late, a lot of my passwords completely disappeared from remembered sites over the past week, had to reset a lot them, just in case.