Slate Digital Steven Slate Drums 5-Deal

Jesse Bruce

SSD5.5 is a lot easier to use then previous versions. Sounds better, too. Kits load very fast, no complicated MIDI (re-)mapping required if you want to enhance a kit piece by adding another one on top if it. The plugin keeps the last loaded kit/kitpiece highlighted should you need to re-open the GUI. Grooves are now nicely organized by song parts and other attributes. And the icing on the cake is the 'Mono to Mono, Stereo to Stereo' routing preset, which is a godsend if you like to process kit pieces individually. Like it so far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soundwise said:

SSD5.5 is a lot easier to use then previous versions. Sounds better, too. Kits load very fast, no complicated MIDI (re-)mapping required if you want to enhance a kit piece by adding another one on top if it. The plugin keeps the last loaded kit/kitpiece highlighted should you need to re-open the GUI. Grooves are now nicely organized by song parts and other attributes. And the icing on the cake is the 'Mono to Mono, Stereo to Stereo' routing preset, which is a godsend if you like to process kit pieces individually. Like it so far.

I loved the free version and loved the GUI, drum sampler section, and how easy it was for me to figure what custom sample I loaded was mapped to what midi key even if I were using the virtual keyboard in Cakewalk and just my computer keyboard. I bought the full version when it went on sale and love it! The Grooves section is cool! :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1