iZotope Summer Sale at Plugin Boutique!! 11 items and bundles!!

Hillmy

I wish I hadn’t been so reluctant to get Neutron... that thing is fantastic! Together with Ozone, I nailed a mix with mastering in record time tonight - and it sounds better than I usually make anything sound! I just need to practice with these weird tools

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tezza said:

The difference is here I've discovered: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/neutron/features.html

It says that the advanced modules are available as a plugin but in standard they are not, what does that mean?

You can load the various modules from INSIDE Ozone and Neutron as individual plugins. Say, you want just an EQ, or compressor. You need the advanced version for this, with the standard license you'll load the full Ozone or Neutron, then activate/deactivate whatever module you need from them. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

You can load the various modules from INSIDE Ozone and Neutron as individual plugins. Say, you want just an EQ, or compressor. You need the advanced version for this, with the standard license you'll load the full Ozone or Neutron, then activate/deactivate whatever module you need from them. 

Also, all the modules are available as individual plugins in your DAW. You don’t have to load up the entire Neutron or Ozone plugin if you just want to use its EQ, for example, the old fashioned way.

• Thanks 1

Irritating that going to Music Production Bundle 3 is a $299 upgrade (70% off) from any version of Ozone, but also a $299 upgrade (only 40% off) from O8N2.

You can probably guess what I own.

I might have considered it at $199, and would've probably lept at $150 (70% off). Then again, I suppose they're saving me a pile of money. Can't imagine there's anything earth-shattering in O9, Nectar 3, et al that I can't already do with what I've got.

7 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

Nectar 3, et al that I can't already do with what I've got.

IMHO, Nectar 3 is waaaaaay better than N2.  One of the best purchases I've made in a long while. (I sound like a pie-eyed fanboy with my posts about this and VSC-2, but these happen to be 2 of my favorites these days.)

48 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

Ouch. Way to twist the knife, man! 😜

Haha! Sorry about that!  If you're patient, there will be another sale. I got a great deal upgrading from N2 -> N3 earlier this year.  I never used N2, but N3 is on almost every mix these days.  As you know, it's really not just one plugin, but a container for many...  And it really is that much better.

NOTE:  if you leave an item in your cart on Izotope, you will get emailed an additional discount in a day or so.  🙂 

21 hours ago, John Bradley said:

Irritating that going to Music Production Bundle 3 is a $299 upgrade (70% off) from any version of Ozone, but also a $299 upgrade (only 40% off) from O8N2.

The Music Production Bundle is $251 at jrrshop. Pretty great value for all it contains. But if you don't need RX7 Standard or can do with RX7 Elements (which I think is free now on Pluginboutique with any purchase), you could get the Tonal Balance bundle at about $125 and get whatever you need from the Exponential Audio reverbs separately (they've been on sale a lot, with current sales at Pluginboutique and Audiodeluxe).

I was also tempted by the MPP, but I have Acon's Digital Restoration 2 suite + RX7 Elements and some of the EA reverbs. I had been waiting for a good Izotope offer to get O9 and Neutron 3 advanced, and the Tonal Balance bundle offer was just too good not to get it.  

• Like 1