iZotope Summer Sale at Plugin Boutique!! 11 items and bundles!!

Hillmy

• Hillmy changed the title to iZotope Summer Sale at Plugin Boutique!! 11 items and bundles!!

Yeah I'm tempted to get Neutron 3 Advanced for $134 or whatever at AudioDeluxe, but last time I recently got Nectar 3 full for $87 and thought that was a good deal but then a week or so after that I saw a deal for it for $49 in some bundle. Does izotope have even better deals on Neutron than this during the holidays? 

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Looks like the tonal balance bundle might be the most cost effective way of upgrading my Òzone 8 standard to Ozone 9 advanced. I shall have to investigate further.

I have Ozone 8 standard as well. $133 for the tonal balance bundle is the cheapest it's ever been  - I'm pretty sure about that, as I've been watching the sales. 

The bad news is that there seems to be a geographic restriction on this particular upgrade (not available to customers in the EU maybe?), on audiodeluxe. 

5 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

I have Ozone 8 standard as well. $133 for the tonal balance bundle is the cheapest it's ever been  - I'm pretty sure about that, as I've been watching the sales. 

The bad news is that there seems to be a geographic restriction on this particular upgrade (not available to customers in the EU maybe?), on audiodeluxe. 

£128 on plugin boutique inc VAT for UK customers. Not sure if customers in the US can buy at the ex VAT price of £106.67

2 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Yeah I'm tempted to get Neutron 3 Advanced for $134 or whatever at AudioDeluxe, but last time I recently got Nectar 3 full for $87 and thought that was a good deal but then a week or so after that I saw a deal for it for $49 in some bundle. Does izotope have even better deals on Neutron than this during the holidays? 

I got Nectar 3 full for $49 crossgrade from VocalSynth 2. I didn't have VocalSynth2 but still wanted a Vocoder and Melodyne, so I bought this and VocalSynth2 on sale for $49 at PB. $100 for all 3 was a no-brainer, lol!

ProAudioStar had Neutron 3 Advanced upgrade from Standard for $99 a few weeks ago. But I just checked today and it looks like their entire stock of iZotope products got removed and now they only have 3 products there and are only the Exponential Audio ones. Maybe iZotope found out about them not updating their sales, I don't know. But it's weird how they went from having over a hundred to 3 products. I got Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 Standard upgrades for $99 each from the same site. Also RX 7 Elements just became free with purchase just a few weeks after it was reduced to $29 at PB. I would not be surprised if there are other sales during the holidays. 

Well I went and got the Tonal Balance bundle cross-grade from Plugin Boutique. There may have been possible savings elsewhere by dodging the VAT and looking at currency rates but the tokens and virtual cash means a few quid of my next order so there is probably not a lot in it. I did not have Neutron at all previously, but I did have Nectar 3. All in all I am happy to get Neutron Advanced, upgrade my Ozone 8 standard to 9 Advanced and get RX elements 7 (I previously had 6) for £128.

• Like 1

So how do y'all think the TB bundle compares to Gullfoss? I remember demoing Gullfoss and thinking it was nice, but not incredible. However, I just saw a demo on YouTube and it made me salivate. It looks like the Sculptor and Tonal Balance Control 2 could do the work?

Would you call it Schrödinger's Deal, when one of your favorite plug-in houses runs a big sale and you are simultaneously, in equal parts bummed that you can't afford to take advantage of, and glad that you can't afford to take advantage of it?

Fortunately, these conditions do null.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

Also worth checking your emails from PB for personal coupon codes.

I own MPS3 so have most of the iZotope software I need but would like to upgrade Stutter Edit 1 to SE 2.

PluginBoutique sent me an email yesterday with a personal coupon code to crossgrade from any Elements or Vocalsynth 2 to Stutter Edit 2 for $49.

The coupon is valid until 31st August.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Monomox said:

So how do y'all think the TB bundle compares to Gullfoss? I remember demoing Gullfoss and thinking it was nice, but not incredible. However, I just saw a demo on YouTube and it made me salivate. It looks like the Sculptor and Tonal Balance Control 2 could do the work?

both !

• Great Idea 1

Upgrade from any standard/advanced Ozone or Neutron at jrrshop:

Tonal Balance Bundle: $125

Production Suite 3: $251

Best upgrade offer I've seen so far. Based on the deadline from Izotope's loyalty offers, these  seem to run until August 31. 

A buddy of mine successfully installed the "iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle Upgrade from any Ozone or Neutron Standard/Advanced", having owned only Ozone Elements. So the upgrade might actually be:

(any Ozone) OR (Neutron standard/advanced).

I have no idea if this was a fluke or some error, so definitely check with Izotope or JRR, but this suggests that you could upgrade from Ozone Elements to the Tonal Balance Bundle for $125! Awesome deal. 

• Like 1

Used my NewPassword code at JRR to upgrade my Ozone9 Advanced to the Tonal Balance Bundle. Now I have two Ozone Advanced serial numbers! Is the new one stand-alone? Will it work for someone else if I sell it? Personal sales are not allowed here, correct?

4 hours ago, fret_man said:

Used my NewPassword code at JRR to upgrade my Ozone9 Advanced to the Tonal Balance Bundle. Now I have two Ozone Advanced serial numbers! Is the new one stand-alone? Will it work for someone else if I sell it? Personal sales are not allowed here, correct?

Could be wrong, but I think the new one is for Ozone 9 that comes in the Tonal Balance Bundle.

I think personal sales are permitted, but you're not allowed to post a price.