Audiority Grainspace Granular Reverb Plugin 55% Off (Deal Over but Store Sale Still on)

Reid Rosefelt

This is part of the VSTBuzz "Summer of Sound Design" deal that has already been posted, but I just wanted to highlight this while the deal is still on.   It is a great plugin and has never been this cheap AFAIK.   I paid a lot more for it and it is one of my favorites.

There's only about a day left so be quick if you're interested.

Get it HERE

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

I bought it really cheap with the VSTBuzz coupons I had collected. It's a really cool plugin! Keep in mind this is a granular effect plugin. Most granular plugins are sample based (standalone or part of synthesizer), and if it is an effect it is usually a small part of a bundle of effects and not as feature rich. So this is cool and unique in it's own right, especially because of all the features you get in this dedicated granular effects plugin. Also cool presets and lets you make it as musical or distorted as you like. :)  

• Like 1

Upgraded to 2.2.  Includes bug fixes and retina display.  Nice that they have upgraded it twice.

I would also add that it is a reverb plug as well as a granular one.  Some people like that and some don't.  I like it. It makes it different. You can get nice shimmer effects with it.

Killer VSTBuzz sale is over, but there's still a store-wide sale at Audiority and it's $29.25 instead of $45.00 

I really love Autiority, particularly this and their guitar pedalboards

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

6 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Upgraded to 2.2.  Includes bug fixes and retina display.  Nice that they have upgraded it twice.

I would also add that it is a reverb plug as well as a granular one.  Some people like that and some don't.  I like it. It makes it different. You can get nice shimmer effects with it.

Killer VSTBuzz sale is over, but there's still a store-wide sale at Audiority and it's $29.25 instead of $45.00 

I really love Autiority, particularly this and their guitar pedalboards

I really like xenoverb and tube modulator (though I wish there was a transparent settings option for tube modulator, as the spectral EQ change doesn't always work for me).  

The Echoes T7E is about the only delay I still have my eye on if it goes on an even bigger sale.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

+1 on tube modulator :)

+1 on Echoes T7E too - although the Echorec from Pulsar deal that Reid posted a couple of days ago is also worth a punt

Pulsar look fine other than the ilok liscencing system.

If Echoes is like the other Auditory offereings I have, then I'll take that all day long.  

10 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Pulsar look fine other than the ilok liscencing system.

understood - although personally I prefer it - and the Pulsar stuff works on the ilok cloud so you don't even need a dongle.

Edited by simon

33 minutes ago, simon said:

understood - although personally I prefer it - and the Pulsar stuff works on the ilok cloud so you don't even need a dongle.

Aware it also works with the Managed  Authorization manager as well.  

The only advantage there is if you are doing studio hopping where you don't have full access to the machine and installs.  If you are working on machines you own  (as many as you like) then Auditory's Method is far far superior.  

Honestly most studios I've been to are going to have the set tools.  Just having the authorization key on an Ilok doesn't mean you can install anything you want on the machine in the studio.