Registration

Guit Solo

I 've moved all my Cakewalk stuff into a new computer. However, the Dimension LE that I've owned for years is asking me to register the product once again. I thought the registration number was going to be there as part of the program files since it was registered years ago but such wasn't the case. Now I'm trying to see how I'd be able to move from this point on as the synth is not part of my registered products list. I think it was given to me as part of a Sonar 7 promotion back then.  Any suggestions..?

Thank you,

GS

Dimension LE was included in Sonar 7. You could try installing that plugin with the original  Sonar 7 installer disc.

I don't see it in my legacy Cakewalk account products list. Maybe it was never a standalone product with it's own serial?

[Edit]: Wow, that's weird. I just inserted Dimension LE in Cakewalk by BandLab and got the registration message too! Maybe it was only licensed for Sonar?

[Edit 2]: Just figured out that you could click through the registration prompt, and continue using the plugin. Just hit 'cancel'.

I get this prompt each time I open the plugin UI, and have to cancel the prompt each time. But if I close the plugin window and save the project, there are no nags when I reopen it, until I open the plugin window again. Weird that this is the only legacy Cakewalk 32-bit plugin that behaves this way here.

Edited by abacab

• 3 weeks later...