PA Black Box HG-2

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yep. Only PA screws you like that. And nobody does it better!!! : )

I may ultimately bite the bullet anyway, since when I combine the two months purchases it means I got Black Box and Lindell 254 for a total of $65—not great, but not bad.

10 minutes ago, antler said:

How much do you need to spend with PA before you get a $50 voucher? I'll aim to not spend that much...

I think it might be a losing battle. I only spent $15 last month to get the $50 for this  month. Possibly they use the $25 for those that haven’t bought and/or used a voucher for x period of time. OTOH there may be more factors at play.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

How much do you need to spend with PA before you get a $50 voucher? I'll aim to not spend that much...

$300 during last year.

But it is very useful and powerful voucher it makes you immediately stop buying more PA plugins despite of GAS desire ;)

PA wants to be fair and let also other manufacturers sell something ;)

Edited by Piotr
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I may ultimately bite the bullet anyway, since when I combine the two months purchases it means I got Black Box and Lindell 254 for a total of $65—not great, but not bad.

That's not a bad deal. Both those are really good plug-ins. That 254 sounds really good. I like it more than the Black Box.